WHO WE ARE
We are a company where people matter.
We are family driven.
We are financially strong.
And we are looking for problem-solvers to join our growing team.
The primary purpose of this position is to be responsible for the timely loading and unloading of all warehoused material while maintaining full compliance with all applicable regulatory and safety laws/policies/procedures in all associated warehouses. This includes the commitment to attain 100% customer satisfaction.
As a warehoueman, primary responsibilities include:
- Must be knowledgeable in all aspects of PRISM as it relates to this position.
- Loading/unloading sampling of RCRA waste bulk materials in accordance with RCRA guidelines (for CGE warehouse).
- Loads and unloads warehouse materials in a timely and efficient manner that ensures that all packages are properly marked, labeled, palletized and banded as the case may be.
- Operate bulk bag conditioner to support production as needed (CGE warehouse).
- Prepares shipping and receiving documents in accordance with applicable SOP’s
- Completes shipping and receiving transactions timely and accurately.
- May be required to transport materials via truck between facility warehouses.
- Maintains the warehouse in a neat and organized manner and ensures that proper stock rotation, product compatibility and accessibility are maintained.
- Ensures facility housekeeping is maintained.
- Maintains an adequate supply of all materials necessary to carry out the warehousing functions.
- Reports all accidents and spills to management.
- Communicate to management all special compliance, safety, equipment personnel, and transportation needs as personally identified.
- Communicate warehouse status, problems and needs to the Warehouse Supervisor and 2nd shift Warehouse Loader/Unloader. (i.e. 'turnover' of daily information).
- Active member of Emergency Response Team and associated training.
- Uphold Hydrite’s Standard of Excellence through a continuous commitment to maintain quality facilities and provide quality products and services to internal and external customers
- Perform all duties outlined in relevant SOPs and all other duties to be assigned.
- Participate in RCRA, regulatory, health & safety and process training activities as required. Review changes/additions with your supervisor. Must be RCRA compliant.
- Regular attendance is essential.
- This position reports to the Warehouse Supervisor
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATIONAL CRITERIA
- Experience in production and warehouse operations.
- A class A CDL with Hazmat and tanker endorsements is preferred or ability to obtain one.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license with an acceptable driving record.
- Basic computer skills and knowledge of MS Office.
- Must have communication and interpersonal skills, along with the ability to read, write, and speak English.
- Able to sit and/or stand for long periods of time (up to four hours continuous).
- Able to pick up and carry 55 pounds occasionally (10 times per day).
- Able to lift up to 50 pounds frequently on a daily basis.
- Able to bend, stoop, twist, stand, and step repeatedly on a daily basis.
- Ability to wear a respirator for up to 4 hours a day. Please refer to the SOP for facial hair guidelines.
Benefits and perks include three retirement plans (401k, pension and profit sharing), medical/dental/vision/life insurance, paid time off, tuition reimbursement, adoption assistance, legal services insurance, scholarship awards for children of employees, summer picnic, community giving events, free family wellness coaching including nutritionist and fitness coach.
Watch this Why Hydrite video to find out: https://vimeo.com/201673899
WANT TO STAY CONNECTED? FIND US ON SOCIAL MEDIA
- LinkedIn: linkedin.com/company/hydrite-chemical-co-
- Facebook: facebook.com/hydrite
Learn more about Hydrite on our website: www.hydrite.com/careers
Privacy Notice for California Residents: https://www.hydrite.com/Legal/Privacy-Notice-for-Employees.htm