Great teams start with good chemistry.
WHO WE ARE
We are a company where people matter.
We are family driven.
We are financially strong.
And we are looking for problem-solvers to join our growing team.
We’re searching for an HR Intern to work from our Corporate office in Brookfield, WI. As HR Intern, you would provide support to the HR team while gaining experience in all different aspects of HR. Responsibilities include:
- Assist with the recruiting process such as posting jobs, screening candidates, monitoring LinkedIn postings and career page, creating searches in LinkedIn and assisting with career fairs.
- Benefit support work such as creating benefit folders, processing enrollment forms and auditing eligibility reports/invoices.
- Various project work such as employee mailings, data entry and creating/running reports using the ADP Workforce Now HRIS system, updating job descriptions and assisting with audits.
- Administrative work such as filing.
- Other special projects.
SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS
- HR major in either an undergraduate or graduate program.
- Must possess excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Must possess basic math aptitude.
- Good record keeping and organizational skills.
- Orientation to exceeding expectations of both internal and external customers.
- Must possess the ability to maintain the highest level of confidentiality.
- Must possess computer skills and be proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Lotus Notes and other job related software.
- Must have a positive, confident demeanor and excellent people skills.
WANT TO STAY CONNECTED? FIND US ON SOCIAL MEDIA
- LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/hydrite-chemical-co-
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/hydrite
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bs_493NR8RI
Learn more about Hydrite on our website: www.hydrite.com