Hudl is changing the future of sports technology. We build video analysis and stat tools for teams around the world, at every level of competition. Our software provides over 3.5 million coaches and athletes the insight they need to win.
We're looking for a Mobile Developer who has extensive experience developing on native iOS and Android. You will have written and shipped apps and can work quickly within the development environments of each platform. You’ll work on the underlying platform and building blocks that our Product Team uses every day to deliver great experiences to our users.
- are experienced developing for Android (Java) and iOS (Swift). You use the devices daily, you’ve written and shipped multiple apps, you understand the development environments and ecosystems, and you’re passionate about both platforms.
- translate complex, real-world problems into simple and elegant software solutions in Java, Swift and React Native for bonus points.
- understand the balancing act between crafting a robust, lasting solution and banging something out right now.
- care about UI and interaction. You’re willing to push the limits, not relying solely on default controls. You answer “Can this be done?” with: “We’ll figure out a way.”
- have a passion for code and product. You care about the craft of writing software and fight for the details that separate an average product from a great one.
- are excited to have your work used by passionate customers who rely on it to do their job during the key moments in games.
- hate the idea of being a cog in the machine—you are self-motivated. You want to own your work and have a say in the direction of the product.
- Treat you like an adult. We trust you to get work done and take a break when you need it. Use time off when you want and how you want.
- Take care of you. Our health insurance and retirement plans will let you and your family sleep soundly.
- Feed you. Hudl provides daily lunches in our Lincoln and Omaha offices, and lunch once a week in our Boston and London offices.