Do you love the art of sales? Do you know lacrosse inside and out? Awesome. Because for you, there isn’t a better sales job on the planet.
Hudl is changing the future of sports technology. We build video analysis tools for teams around the world, at every level of competition. Our software provides over 3.5 million coaches and athletes the insight they need to win.
Sales reps at Hudl grow Hudl subscriptions in a specific sport (Basketball, Volleyball, Lacrosse & Soccer). You’ll focus on the Lacrosse Competitive Market which includes Club, Youth, and the High School markets.
- know lacrosse inside and out.
- have experience playing college lacrosse.
- get bonus points for having 1-3 years experience selling in a professional environment.
- love working with coaches and want to help them win.
- can close a sale on the phone
- are ready to exceed expectations
- like being a part of a smart team and working with them to Dominate.
- excel under pressure and are willing to bet on your own abilities.
- can't stop telling people about something you believe in.
- buy into the Challenger Sales Model
- believe culture matters more than anything else.
- are a team of sellers, nerds, designers, and marketers who love sports and tech.
- have a profitable, kick-ass product that is changing coaches’ and athletes’ lives.
- are as passionate about winning as the people we serve.
- need you to help us grow as an awesome team keeping coaches happy.
- promise you’ll love coming to work every day.
Working with Us, You Will
- tackle the competitive lacrosse market to drive net new Hudl subscriptions
- be creative at how you exceed your goals
- improve your ability to manage a sales cycle
- learn how to effectively drive the sales process from lead to close
- enjoy working in a competitive environment where you learn from your peers
Working with Us, You Can
- enjoy an unlimited vacation policy.
- sleep soundly with our paid health insurance and retirement plans.
- get hooked up with free tickets to Div. I and professional sporting events.
- stuff yourself at daily company-sponsored lunches. (Seriously, they’re free.)
- energize with free food, soda, and coffee.