Interested in working at Hudl? Awesome. Here’s what you need to know.
Our goal is to change the way coaches, athletes and analysts prepare for and stay ahead of the competition. Whether it’s with video, stats or a combination of the two, we want our tools to help every step of the way. That’s why we’re always hiring, and we need the best because a product is only as good as the people behind it.
In this internship, you'll collaborate closely with consumer insights researchers, data scientists and data analysis on the Decision Science team in our Omaha office. You'll help recruit research participants for product and business initiatives and collect, organize and publish key research findings internally. You’ll assist in the design and analysis of customer surveys that impact our entire organization.
Before we go into details, there are important things you should know about this internship. Applicants must:
- Be authorized to work in the U.S.
- Be able to take on a minimum of 15-20 hours a week
- Be able to work from the office in Omaha, Nebraska both during the summer months and the school year
Sound alright? Here's what we look for.
- Innovative. You have an aptitude for technology and a desire to make processes more efficient. Bonus points if you have SQL knowledge or experience writing surveys!
- Detail-oriented. You’re comfortable with managing and prioritizing multiple projects with varying deadlines.
- Self-motivated. You jump into projects and make them your own. You’re not afraid of research and can present your results with confidence.
- A natural communicator. Not only will you communicate research requests across the company, you’ll coordinate externally with our users.
- Triage daily requests. When other Hudlies want access to information, you’ll be the one to handle their requests and coordinate qualitative research or pull quantitative research.
- Work with coaches and athletes. You’ll find, recruit and excite our users for research requests. Scheduling their conversations with our product team will be your responsibility.
- Learn. You’ll get a real-world look at the significance of quantitative and qualitative data for a company like Hudl, and how they work together to answer vital questions for us.
- Communicate. You understand the importance of keeping stakeholders updated on progress—everyone knows where things stand when you’re in charge.
- Make an impact. You’ll analyze multiple data streams—including survey data, user interviews, and quantitative data—to create actionable insights for our team.
- Treat you like a full-time employee. You are part of the team with real responsibilities and the opportunity to make a big impact at Hudl. We want to hear what you think and will often ask you to weigh in on team discussions.
- Give you what you need. We're happy to supply the environment and tools for success so you can focus on learning new skills.
- Challenge you. Our internship program is designed to give you a rewarding experience—along with daily lunch and swag.
Diversity at Hudl
Hudl is an equal opportunity employer. We understand the power of a diverse teams, celebrate differences and champion inclusion.