Interested in working at Hudl? Awesome.
Here’s what you need to know. Our goal is to change the way coaches, athletes and analysts prepare for and stay ahead of the competition. Whether it’s with video, stats or a combination of the two, we want our tools to help every step of the way. That’s why we’re always hiring—we need the best because a product is only as good as the people behind it.
We’re looking for an Acquisition Marketing Manager with 4-6 years of experience to join our team. The Acquisition Marketing Manager aka ‘Growth Hacker’ will plan campaigns to drive awareness, generate leads and nurture prospects into qualified opportunities for our sales team.
- A tactical leader. You understand how to create a strategic vision, what needs to be done and how to work with others to activate.
- Two-brained. You have the ability to seamlessly transition between creative right-brain thinking and analytical left-brain approach.
- Competitive. You wake up in the morning excited to drive growth and love to work in a fast-paced environment. You find a mission you believe in and can’t wait to contribute to success.
- Collaborative. You’re an effective communicator who understands the importance of working with other team members to create great campaigns and reach business goals.
- Customer-centric. You passionately seek to walk the proverbial mile in the user's shoes, allowing you to write and speak their language.
- Proven. You have a track record of delivering breakthrough marketing campaigns on-time, on-cost and on-quality with measurable results.
- Understand the Market and Create Opportunities. You’ll work closely with the product management, sales and business unit teams to set goals, create effective and measurable marketing plans and execute growth campaigns.
- Collaborate on campaigns. You’ll partner with Sales, Marketing Technology, Brand Experience and the Web team to create and deliver world-class sales enablement materials, marketing programs and campaigns.
- Make informed marketing decisions. You’ll use internal and external research and customer data to make smart decisions on specific prospects.
- Capture hearts and minds. You understand great marketing is the perfect marriage of emotional pull and rational thought.
- Make the Marketing team better. You’ll report the good, the bad, and the ugly to the team and the company to help us do more of what works and learn from what doesn’t.
- Run experiments. You’ll work to find emerging channels and tactics to push the limits on how we communicate the value of Hudl.
- Treat you like an adult. It’s all about a healthy work-life balance. We’ll trust you to get work done and take a break when you need it. (Hello, unlimited vacation policy!)
- Give you what you need. We’ll supply the environment and tools for success, allowing you to focus on professional growth and career development.
- Challenge you. You'll be surrounded by people equally committed to the company's success, allowing for constant collaboration.
- Feed you. Hudl provides daily lunches in our Lincoln and Omaha office, and lunch once a week in our London and Boston offices.
- Support your future. We want to set you up for success now and in the future, so we offer 401k matching and cover your health insurance.
Diversity at Hudl
Hudl is an equal opportunity employer. We understand the power of diverse teams, celebrate differences and champion inclusion.