Hudl is changing the future of sports technology by building the analysis platform for the future. You will be developing software that provides a unified real-time offline analysis solution for some of the largest professional sporting organizations in Australia and around the world. Our products are used by the world’s elite sports teams across 30 sports, as well as grassroots amateur teams. Hudl also provides lots of other tools/services around the world that helps teams and athletes win by capturing and bringing value to every moment in sports.
You will be part of an agile/scrum squad that will have the autonomy to decide how you tackle problems and the design of the solutions. You will be responding and deciding on how to build software, to help coaches and sporting organizations bring value to sporting events.
Our development platform is Swift on Mac OSX, on a newly designed and quickly growing software product. Across the company, there are many different platforms such as React, C# and ASP.NET MVC, MongoDB, and AWS services which may be useful if you have previous experience.
- Experienced. Delivered product(s) within iOS or OSX platforms using Swift
- Innovative. You hate the idea of being a cog in the machine - you want to own your features from initial user research to maintenance
- Someone who “Thrives on the front lines”. Excited to have your work used by real people within sporting organizations to solve real problems
- A Leader. You can take on a big project, break it down, and work with your team to get it out on time
- Pragmatic. You are able to communicate the tradeoffs between a short-term solution and robust, lasting design without sacrificing quality
- Treat you like family. We care and work for each other
- Feed you. The Sydney Office occupies the top 2 floors and has a fully stocked kitchen with plenty of snacks, drinks and free lunch every Friday
- Reward you. Bonus and stock options on offer
- Help continue your growth. We provide the time and money for company retreats, conferences, classes, books, projects, and more to continue your growth as an engineer. Our managers are coaches we entrust with developing and serving our remarkable talent
Diversity at Hudl
Hudl is an equal opportunity employer. We understand the power of diverse teams, celebrate differences and champion inclusion.