Interested in working at Hudl? Awesome. Here’s what you need to know.
Hudl is changing the future of sports technology. We build video analysis and stat tools for teams around the world, at every level of competition. Our software provides over 4.5 million coaches and athletes the insight they need to win. The most elite sports teams and organisations in the world use our products for capturing and analysing video.
The DAP business unit has been created to boost sales to Player Agencies and B2B Data-API customers expanding relationships with them offering customized services and tools to help them to speed up their process in the daily workflow
- Drive new business DATA sales aiming Media Companies, Apps, Online Games, Predictions Websites and Journalists
- Manage any request coming from Player Agencies, Business company or any other non-Elite Club or Federation customer.
- Target all the company that are using DATA for their businesses attending events business related to this cluster
- Map the existing market, create prospects and leads starting identify customers that does not need live feed
- Developing new business idea where the DATA can be used to leverage Customer's applications
- Experienced. You have 2+ years of SaaS sales experience (bonus points if it’s in the sports industry).
- Passionate about technology and sports. You can’t wait to bring the best sports software in the world to elite teams in Europe
- Driven to exceed meaningful goals.
- Successful. You build relationships and network naturally. You’re not afraid to call the decision-makers and close a sale. You can present yourself well and you move fast.
- A challenger: You know your market and understand how to teach your buyer using your insights and take control of a customer conversation.
- Ambitious. You love to see your name at the top of the leaderboard and expect the best from yourself.
- Organized. You map out your days with the leads you’re going to contact.
- Self-motivated. You excel with lofty goals and will bet on your own abilities.
- Language. You can speak French and English fluently
- Resilient. Finding new ways to present the value of our products energizes you.
- Learn the entire suite of Wyscout Products. You’ll become an authority in the software.
- Accelerate Sales to Player Agencies and B2B Data-API customers in UK. We are quite fresh in the DATA industry however we were able to sell during the previous year to several countries and it is time to accelerate growth and to expand relationships with this cluster.
- Up skill customers. We are going to approach two very different markets, the Agency side needs more care, customisation and training in order to use all the platform potential. The DATA one instead needs a very deep analysis of the market in order to aim the customer which does not need live feed
- Drive new business sales. The industry is changing Globally. Our huge database of football data and stats can be easily used as the best provider of football data for Agencies, Media Companies, Apps, Online Games, Predictions Websites and Journalists. The integration of more and more data sources is the key for being ahead of the competitors and acquire the widest DB source
- Strategise and implement plans to break into your targets. You’ll find the best way to reach prospects.
- Build a strong pipeline and close sales.
- Lead a sales cycle. You’ll build relationships with main stakeholders to ensure their organisations are equipped with the tools they need to win.
- Collaborate. As part of a smart team working in a competitive environment, you’ll learn from your peers to help Hudl dominate.
- Treat you like an adult. We will trust you to get the work done and take a break when you need it. Use your unlimited vacation when and how you want, including extended parental leave for both moms and dads.
- Give you what you need. We will supply the environment and tools for success, allowing you to focus on professional growth and career development.
- Challenge you. We promise you'll be surrounded by people equally committed to the company's success.
Diversity at Hudl
Hudl is an equal opportunity employer. We understand the power of a diverse teams, celebrate differences and champion inclusion.