Hudl is changing the future of sports technology. Our software provides over 4.2 million coaches and athletes the insight they need to win. The most elite sports teams and organisations in the world use our products for capturing and analysing video.
VolleyMetrics is our market leading product in America. We’ve got existing partnerships with about 50 elite teams in Europe, but we want you to grow our presence in Northern Europe by engaging clubs and federations.
Short-term impact. We want you to research the market with the support of some of our US-based VolleyMetrics team and set out your strategy and execution plan for the market. You will also build relationships with our existing clients.
Medium term impact. You will be based in one of our European offices (London, The Netherlands, Barcelona) and spend time out with our potential clients, understanding their current approaches to performance improvement, scouting and recruitment, then potentially be challenging them on how to improve their outcomes.
We are flexible on location and have a number of European offices where you can be based. Polish and Italian language skills would be of particular interest to us but not essential.
- Experienced. You have impressive sales experience, coming from a formal sales education or development programme.
- Methodical. Have worked with a CRM like Salesforce and have a disciplined approach to approaching and engaging partners.
- Passionate about sport and technology. You can’t wait to bring the best sports software in the world to elite teams in volleyball.
- Successful. You build relationships and network naturally. You’re not afraid to call the decision makers and close a sale. You can present yourself well and you move fast.
- Entrepreneurial. Able to work autonomously and focused on commercial growth.
- Challenge our clients. Look at how they currently work and show how Hudl can disrupt this with positive outcomes for their teams and athletes.
- Learn SportsCode. You’ll become an expert in our video analysis software.
- Work with our elite users. Develop new accounts/teams in Volleyball, you’ll call on the professionals to show them the benefits of Hudl's products.
- Develop and implement plans to drive growth in this new market. You’ll identify our target markets and find the best way to reach prospects.
- Build a strong pipeline and close sales.
- Personal Growth. Hudl is scaling quickly, so we are looking for people to grow with us.