Interested in working at Hudl? Awesome. Here’s what you need to know.
Millions of highlight-worthy clips are uploaded to Hudl every year. Our goal is to showcase the best stories and work with partners to share them. We’re growing our audience on social media and brands are starting to notice. We need a graphic design intern on our Hudl Studios team to help us visually tell our story through our social media and branded content.
Do you love creating social media graphics and working with brands? Are you passionate about video content and how animation can take your designs to the next level? If so, this internship is perfect for you.
- Experienced with graphics software. Be ready to jump into the Adobe Creative Suite and show us what you’re made of. Adobe Illustrator should be your go-to. Adobe After Effects experience is a plus, but not necessary.
- Great at time management. You create to-do lists, deliver projects on deadline and regularly communicate your progress to your team.
- Creative. New content ideas and strategies are constantly twirling in your mind.
- Passionate about sports. You follow sports media outlets on a variety of platforms and get inspiration from the graphics they produce.
- Work with big brands. Sit at the table with some of sport’s largest companies and create materials (like pitch decks and spec work) that excite them to work with us.
- Tell new stories visually. You’ll create visual elements (infographics, lower thirds, intro graphics, pitch decks, logos, transitions, spot-shadows, etc.) that help tell a story.
- Collaborate with producers and creative leads. Be ready to push yourself and our content to the limits by constantly thinking of new ways to present amateur sports video.
- Treat you like a full-time employee. You are part of the team with real responsibilities and the opportunity to make a big impact at Hudl. We want to hear what you think and will often ask you to weigh in on team decisions.
- Give you what you need. We’re happy to supply the environment and tools for success so you can focus on learning new skills.
- Challenge you. Our internship program is designed to give you a challenging and rewarding experience—along with daily lunch and swag.
Diversity at Hudl
Hudl is an equal opportunity employer. We understand the power of a diverse teams, celebrate differences and champion inclusion.