This role is open to:
- Any of our office locations (San Francisco, New York, Minneapolis) or fully remote
- Open to all kinds of employment- Full-time, Part-time, Contractor
We are the pre-eminent global tech communications consultancy. We are a group of expert communicators who are fanatical about tech and are here to help businesses ignite their possibilities. Our local experience and global scale allow us to deliver bold but pragmatic comms guidance to tech companies all over the world.
When you work with us, we connect and support you in a way that allows you to achieve limitless success and career growth. For years now, we’ve been named a Best Place to Work by PR Week, PRNews and Crain’s New York.
We are connected, ambitious, adventurous, transparent and proactive, but most of all we are one team working together to be the global alternative.
We are looking for an exceptional person to join our North America team as Vice President.
You are an experienced leader with deep knowledge in various B2B tech sectors. Overseeing talented teams is what you do best, and you’re looking for the opportunity to put your stake in the ground as a leader in a global consultancy. You love tech and the opportunity to work with senior leaders at both enterprise and startup companies. Advising CMOs is your sweet spot and you’re not afraid to challenge the status quo. You have agency experience but may have also spent time inside tech companies and running communications for multiple business units. You have a strong network, like to attend industry events and you have the ability to put that network to work for you. You’ll use your ambition, creativity and strong consulting skills to unlock client issues, have meaningful impact and drive growth, both for clients and for Hotwire.
Daily, you will:
- Own client relationships and manage accounts spanning all B2B technology sectors (Emerging Tech, FinTech, Industrial Tech, Enterprise Tech, Marketing & e-Commerce)
- Deliver outstanding strategic counsel to clients, and drive teams to deliver outcomes
- Demonstrate account and organizational leadership that sets the standard for your teams
- Own client strategy to meet and exceed client business goals and objectives
- Contribute to the success of the consultancy by pitching and winning new business and mentoring and developing skills across the organization
- Collaborate with colleagues and clients across the US and around the world
- Mentor and manage junior team members, creating paths for success and career development
- 7+ years of experience in communications with progressively increasing responsibility
- A deep interest and existing network in the B2B technology industry
- Entrepreneurial mind set and a desire for continuous learning
- Experience managing remote teams (preferred)
- A robust learning & development program
- Understanding that life doesn’t always fit around the 9-5; and that work/life balance is crucial
- The Hotwire Bootcamp – an all company global get-together
- Internet, cell phone and well-being allowance and strong medical health care plans to choose from
- Freedom and support to be limitless within the business
- Paid sabbatical after every 4 years
- A connected, ambitious and friendly team
- An exciting and rewarding long-term career, bringing constant challenge and fresh opportunities as you develop
- The opportunity to have global reach and truly own your career. We support our staff to create the career they want and we'd love to talk to you about what's possible
At Hotwire, we engage in Thoughtful Working, which encourages our employees to work in the best possible way for our clients, our team and ourselves, every single day.