Looking for your next opportunity in Communications?
Please use this application to submit your information to the Hotwire Recruitment Team. While we may not have the role you’re looking for today, we are always opening new positions and having your information on file means we’ll be able to reach out when there’s a fit!
Our roles are open to our three Hotwire office locations (San Francisco, New York and Minneapolis), as well as remote.
You are ready for the next big thing, the next step in your career. You are passionate about communications and understand the value great comms can bring to an organization and business outcomes.
You are eager to work with businesses in the technology industry, executing campaigns that break the mold. You are a trusted advisor to clients and a mentor to others on your teams. You enjoy juggling a variety of tasks and projects across different clients and tech industries.
You are a natural relationship builder and are always looking to expand that digital rolodex through networking.
We are the global communications and marketing consultancy that powers the world's most innovative tech brands. We are a group of expert communicators who are fanatical about tech and are here to help businesses ignite their possibilities. Our local experience and global scale allow us to deliver bold but pragmatic comms guidance to tech companies all over the world.
When you work with us, we connect and support you in a way that allows you to achieve limitless success and career growth. For years now, we’ve been named a Best Place to Work by PR Week, PRNews and Crain’s New York.
We are connected, ambitious and curious, but most of all we are one team working together to be the global alternative.
We are accepting resumes from exceptional people at all levels to join our North America B2B Tech Client Services team.
- Flexibility – We understand that life doesn’t always fit around the 9-5; and that work/life integration is crucial.
- Global Reach & Opportunity – You will have the opportunity to work within global teams and travel within the US and globally to connect with clients and colleagues.
- Great Benefits - Strong benefits package includes paid time off, holidays, sick leave, cultural celebration days off, paid time off for community involvement, medical, dental and vision insurance, disability and life insurance, 401K match and a paid 6-week sabbatical after every 4 years of continuous employment. Hotwire offers a variety of bonus opportunities to include business development, annual company bonuses and referral bonuses. Additional benefits include wellness allowance, internet, and phone reimbursement.
- Development Opportunities – A strong learning and development program with training opportunities at all levels.
- Autonomy – The freedom and support to be limitless, and the opportunity to own your career and create the future you want.
- Variety – No day is the same as the last. Both within our own walls, and with our clients, we navigate change daily and there’s always an opportunity to stretch your skills, learn something new, seek out a new challenge, and gain expertise.
- Our Amazing Team – We are connected, ambitious, and friendly. We don’t step on toes to get ahead, we build each other up, develop and teach each other and understand that each person’s individual success is a win for all.