We are a global communications agency. We work seamlessly across our nine offices to help ambitious companies change the game. When you work with us, we connect and support you in a way that allows you to achieve limitless success and career growth. We are Crain’s New York Best Places to Work 2018, PR News Top Places to Work 2018, and PR Moment Agency of the Year, 2017.
We are connected, ambitious, adventurous, transparent and proactive, but most of all we are one team working together to be the global alternative to the legacy “big agency” model.
Our mission is to be the best agency you’ll ever work with.
We are looking for an exceptional person to join our B2B team as a Vice President.
You are an experienced leader with deep knowledge in various B2B sectors. Building talented teams is what you do best, and you’re looking for the opportunity to put your stake in the ground as a leader in a fast-growing, global agency. You love B2B tech and can’t explain why, but the opportunity to work with senior leaders at both enterprise and startup companies excites you. You have agency experience but may have also spent time inside tech companies and running communications for multiple business units. Advising CMOs is your sweet spot and you’re not afraid to challenge the status quo. You have a strong network, like to attend industry events and you have the ability to put that network to work for you. You’ll use your ambition, creativity and passion for communications to open doors for new client relationships and deepen existing ones. You've been wanting to step up your career for a while, 2018 is the year.
Daily, you will:
- Own client relationships and manage accounts spanning all B2B sectors (Security, Martech, Emerging Tech, Fintech, IT, Networking, etc.)
- Deliver outstanding service to clients driving our mission to be the best agency they’ve ever worked with
- Demonstrate account and organizational leadership that sets the standard for your teams
- Own client strategy within your teams that will meet and exceed client business goals and objectives
- Contribute to the success of the agency by pitching and winning new business
- Contribute to the success of the agency by mentoring and developing skills across the agency
- Collaborate with colleagues and clients across the US and around the world
- Mentor and manage junior team members, creating paths for success and career development
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field (arts, communications, public relations, journalism or marketing)
- 7+ years of experience in communications with progressively increasing responsibility
- A deep interest and existing network in the B2B technology industry
- Entrepreneurial mind set and a desire for continuous learning
- Experience managing remote teams (preferred)
- Incredible leadership training opportunities
- Understanding that life doesn’t always fit around the 9-5; and that work/life INTEGRATION is crucial
- The Hotwire Bootcamp – an annual trip to a European city with the whole global team
- Well-being allowance
- Freedom and support to be limitless within the business
- Six-week paid sabbatical after 4 years’ service
- A connected, courageous and friendly team creating adventurous work while still having a lot of fun
- An exciting and rewarding long-term career, bringing constant challenge and fresh opportunities as you develop
- Opportunities to work with clients and teams across the globe
At Hotwire, we engage in Thoughtful Working, which encourages our employees to work in the best possible way for our clients, our team and ourselves, every single day. We focus on results, not time; strategy, not tactics; intelligent choices, not automatic assumptions; effectiveness, not ‘busyness’. We have control over the way we plan our time, so we can focus more clearly on the results we achieve and the quality of our work-life balance.