Hotel Engine, a startup based in Denver, is a leader in travel tech with a demonstrated track record of growth and impact. Our foundations are strong, and we’ve navigated the COVID-19 crisis by bringing our customer obsession, innovative platform, data-driven problem-solving, and bias for action into every decision. By partnering with tens of thousands of businesses and government agencies and hundreds of thousands of hotels around the world, we have built a resilient and adaptable business model and 2021 will be our best year yet. Working hard behind the scenes are exceptional people–from our large engineering and product teams, to our fast-growing sales, supplier and member experience orgs, to our data, marketing, and operations teams. As individuals and together, we show our DNA every day with our curiosity, will to win, ownership and high standards.
Hotel Engine is excited to add a Manager of Account Managers to our Sales Org! In this role you will lead, coach and empower our AM team as we scale. Our Account Managers are responsible for delivering exceptional customer service, and driving retention, expansion and loyalty across our customer base.
As a leader, you’ll use your previous expertise to empower your team to build world-class relationships with our customers, and help our customers maximize the value of the Hotel Engine platform. Most importantly, you’ll inspire your team to grow professionally, and help shape the next leaders of the Hotel Engine organization.
Here's what you'll do:
- Hire, coach, and develop the best AM team in Denver
- Manage a team of individual Account Managers, responsible for their professional growth and development
- Own team metrics, and drive the plan to attain and exceed them: quota, retention, NPS, attrition
- Partner with AMs to craft account strategy to maximize revenue within your team’s portfolio. Personally develop strong relationships with executive stakeholders at key accounts
- Leverage data to make informed decisions about customer risk and retention; implement new and innovative approaches to increase expansion revenue
- Serve as a thought leader, customer advocate and partner to your employees and customers
- Build a creative and innovative culture, and a passion for providing an exceptional customer experience
- Collaborate cross-functionally with Sales, Project Services & Member Experience to align priorities, partner on customer needs and opportunities, and deliver increasing value over time to our customers
Here's what we're looking for:
- 2-4 years management experience leading an Account Management/Customer Success team
- 2+ years of relevant work experience in building and managing high performing AM or CSM teams in B2B SaaS companies
- Demonstrated ability leading a customer facing team — strong people management, coaching and development experience
- Experience owning and managing quarterly team metrics including quota and upsells
- Previous experience selling into or driving strategy, ROI, and value conversations with executive stakeholders
- Prior experience using Salesforce
- Passion for revenue growth and is able to bring ideas to help product usage and customer retention through data driven decision making
- Excellent communication skills across mediums and stakeholder groups (employees, execs, customers, prospects). Outstanding listening skills are an absolute must
- A strong team player, a self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced, high-growth start-up environment
- A self-driven, high energy leader with excellent cross functional collaboration skills
- The base salary range for this role starts at $100,000-$140,000/year. Final offer amounts are determined by multiple factors, including prior experience, expertise & may vary from the amount above.
Hotel Engine Total Rewards Philosophy | We recognize that there is more to work than the day-to-day responsibilities. Hotel Engine is on Built in Colorado’s 2021 Best Places to Work list and provides each employee with the opportunity to take on new challenges that support their near and long-term goals in a high-growth, startup environment. We also give back and have comprehensive corporate social responsibility programs supporting community, social justice and environmental causes. In addition to a collaborative, high-performing team environment, we’re pleased to offer benefits including:
- Competitive base salaries. Salary offers will be based on the candidate's qualifications.
- Performance-driven commission opportunities for select roles
- Performance-driven equity awards
- Parental leave programs
- Generous time-off including open PTO, sick days and two paid volunteer days each year
- Insurance benefits including medical coverage (with a plan available at no cost to employees), dental and vision offerings, as well as FSA, wellness, and disability offerings
- 401(k) plan with a match program