Hotel Engine, a startup based in Denver, is a leader in travel tech with a demonstrated track record of growth and impact. Our foundations are strong, and we’ve navigated the COVID-19 crisis by bringing our customer obsession, innovative platform, data-driven problem-solving, and bias for action into every decision. By partnering with tens of thousands of businesses and government agencies and hundreds of thousands of hotels around the world, we have built a resilient and adaptable business model and 2021 will be our best year yet. Working hard behind the scenes are exceptional people–from our large engineering and product teams, to our fast-growing sales, supplier and member experience orgs, to our data, marketing, and operations teams. As individuals and together, we show our DNA every day with our curiosity, will to win, ownership and high standards.
We’re looking for a Corporate Recruiter to join our team during an exciting period of growth. Building on the momentum of 2020 and Q1, we have another 100 people to hire in 2021! Our Corporate Recruiter will be a strategic partner to our various teams as they engage and hire and will help improve our hiring processes, candidate experience and talent brand in Denver and beyond.
Here’s what you’ll do:
- Partner to execute recruiting strategies and hiring processes alongside teams such as Sales, Member Experience and HR
- Iterate and improve recruiting and hiring processes so that we’re in a strong position to identify, engage, and close top-tier talent
- Recruit with inclusion, diversity and equity in mind and coach and support others to do the same
- Lead full-cycle recruitment (sourcing, identifying, evaluating, closing) across a variety of roles
- Manage hiring team expectations and find ways for them to take the lead on high-impact recruiting activities
- Partner with the broader Talent & Culture team on recruiting brand and internal programs designed to create an exceptional associate experience
- Identify talent pools and build and nurture relationships with candidates for future roles
Here's what we're looking for:
- Experience with full-lifecycle recruiting in-house at a high-growth startup or tech company in a competitive market
- Strong communication skills, specifically in articulating role and company value propositions and negotiating and closing candidates
- An existing network and the ability to activate connections to quickly build a pipeline for HE roles
- Experience working with hiring managers and executive leaders
- Ability to build sourcing and engagement strategies
- Exceptional organizational skills, with an eye for the details and an obsessive commitment for accurate, timely and effective execution of recruiting activities
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and the drive to take ownership for the development of strong internal and external relationships
- A bias toward action, sense of urgency and track record of personal accountability
- Demonstrated commitment and ability to deliver quality outcomes with a desire to improve and exceed expectations across all aspects of the role
- Proactive problem solver capable of framing/identifying issues and generating solutions
- Ability to effectively prioritize and work under pressure
- A continuous improvement mindset and the ability to recognize, recommend and take action on opportunities
- Ability to work with confidential and/or sensitive material
- The base salary range for this role is $65,000-$80,000/year. Final offer amounts are determined by multiple factors, including prior experience, expertise & may vary from the amount above.
Hotel Engine Total Rewards Philosophy | We recognize that there is more to work than the day-to-day responsibilities. Hotel Engine is on Built in Colorado’s 2021 Best Places to Work list and provides each employee with the opportunity to take on new challenges that support their near and long-term goals in a high-growth, startup environment. We also give back and have comprehensive corporate social responsibility programs supporting community, social justice and environmental causes. In addition to a collaborative, high-performing team environment, we’re pleased to offer benefits including:
- Competitive base salaries. Salary offers will be based on the candidate's qualifications.
- Performance-driven commission opportunities for select roles
- Performance-driven equity awards
- Parental leave programs
- Generous time-off including open PTO, sick days and two paid volunteer days each year
- Insurance benefits including medical coverage (with a plan available at no cost to employees), dental and vision offerings, as well as FSA, wellness, and disability offerings
- 401(k) plan with a match program