Hotel Engine, a startup based in Denver, is a leader in travel tech with a demonstrated track record of growth and impact. Our foundations are strong, and we’ve navigated the COVID-19 crisis by bringing our customer obsession, innovative platform, data-driven problem-solving, and bias for action into every decision. By partnering with tens of thousands of businesses and government agencies and hundreds of thousands of hotels around the world, we have built a resilient and adaptable business model and 2021 will be our best year yet. Working hard behind the scenes are exceptional people–from our large engineering and product teams, to our fast-growing sales, supplier and member experience orgs, to our data, marketing, and operations teams. As individuals and together, we show our DNA every day with our curiosity, will to win, ownership and high standards.
We’re looking for a seasoned Sales Operations Manager to help our Account Managers, Account Executives, Enterprise team, Project Services & SDRs thrive. In this role you’ll collaborate closely with our Sales team to improve efficiency through streamlined sales reporting, systems, and processes. As a part of our Sales Organization, you’ll work directly with our Sales Leaders & ultimately you’ll be responsible for setting up the sales and sales ops functions for scale at Hotel Engine. This hire will directly report to our VP of Sales.
Here's what you'll do:
- Develop models to help analyze the health of the business including sales forecasting, quota/comp planning, pipeline generation, territory coverage, and more
- Design processes to improve hygiene and report on the data necessary to make strategic growth decisions
- Partner with BizOps leadership, Sales, and other functions to propose and implement scalable solutions and new processes
- Develop training and documentation for new processes and system implementation for the Solutions team
- Maintain consistent practices with respect to closed won process, including contracts, pricing, workflow, and SFDC documentation
- Be responsible for SFDC evolution, while creating and maintaining dashboards and reports, and communicating insights regularly to aid management decision-making
- Partner with Marketing to oversee effective tracking of inbound leads through automated email creation to ensure proper SFDC documentation
- Update and maintain cross-sales leads documentation between all selling teams to ensure effective cross-selling communication and lead generation
- Utilize existing strategic sales tech solutions (e.g. Outreach, Gong, ZoomInfo, etc) as well as research and identify new sales systems to align with company growth
Here's what we're looking for:
- 5+ years of Sales Ops / Rev Ops experience at a high-growth SaaS company
- Advanced knowledge and technical experience with Salesforce, Excel, ZoomInfo, Outreach.io, Gong and other sales/solutions software applications
- Prior experience leading teams and working cross-functionally to influence without authority is a plus!
- Experience building out processes that maximize usability of the Sales tools to ensure data integrity
- Excellent verbal & written communication to both internal and external stakeholders with a natural sense of urgency & collaborative mindset
- Proven track record of implementing complex business requirements within Salesforce and third party applications
- Analytical thinker who can derive insights from data to improve process and training
- Aptitude in transforming both quantitative and qualitative data into narratives that help drive toward KPIs
- Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time in a fast-paced environment
- The base salary for this role starts at $100,000/year + a bonus component. Final offer amounts are determined by multiple factors, including prior experience, expertise & may vary from the amount above.
Hotel Engine Total Rewards Philosophy | We recognize that there is more to work than the day-to-day responsibilities. Hotel Engine is on Built in Colorado’s 2021 Best Places to Work list and provides each employee with the opportunity to take on new challenges that support their near and long-term goals in a high-growth, startup environment. We also give back and have comprehensive corporate social responsibility programs supporting community, social justice and environmental causes. In addition to a collaborative, high-performing team environment, we’re pleased to offer benefits including:
- Competitive base salaries. Salary offers will be based on the candidate's qualifications.
- Performance-driven commission opportunities for select roles
- Performance-driven equity awards
- Parental leave programs
- Generous time-off including open PTO, sick days and two paid volunteer days each year
- Insurance benefits including medical coverage (with a plan available at no cost to employees), dental and vision offerings, as well as FSA, wellness, and disability offerings
- 401(k) plan with a match program