Hotel Engine is the world’s largest Lodging Performance Network, established to create a richer, more rewarding business travel experience by connecting a global network of businesses and lodging partners. Our innovative travel-tech company is on an incredible growth trajectory and will continue to build on our strong foundations by bringing our customer obsession, data-driven problem-solving, and bias for action into every decision we make.
In December of 2021, we closed our series B funding round with a $1.3 billion valuation, and that’s just the beginning. We expect 2022 to be our best year yet.
Working hard behind the scenes building and supporting our platform are exceptional people–from our large engineering and product teams to our fast-growing sales, supplier, and member support orgs, to our data, marketing, and operations teams.
We value our individuality, and we also understand that together, we thrive. Most importantly, we know we’re not for everyone! We’re focused on finding the right people who are energized by our culture, with diverse experiences and backgrounds that will help us unlock our full potential. Complacency doesn’t live here. We’ve built a team of world-class people who really want to work with other world-class people. Click here to view our DNA, and if you like what you see, please, read on!
We're excited to add a Senior Product Designer to our rapidly growing team! This add will spearhead & drive our UX projects to create hi-fi solutions to pitch to our Product, Engineering, and Operations Teams. Quality is our #1 focus; we’re eager for someone who can zone in on deploying top tier product. We need a self starter with a natural passion toward software design, product ownership, problem solving & learning something new every day. Hotel Engine is growing fast with exciting near future plans. If you thrive in the high growth environment, this role is for you!
Here's what you'll do:
- Collaborate with our Product Managers & Engineers to gather & assess user requirements
- Effectively communicate conceptual ideas, detailed design, and design rationale both verbally and visually using storyboards, process flows, and sitemaps
- Prototype experiences with assembled wireframes
- Assemble production-ready layouts using either components from our existing library or creating new ones!
- Be a strong advocate for the user experience, articulate your decisions to influence product development at all stages.
- Drive decisions, track issues, and assist in estimating resource needs and schedules.
Here's what we're looking for:
- 5+ years of UX/UI design experience, preferably in the B2B space
- BS in Design, Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
- Self-motivated and autonomous, able to prioritize and manage multiple project deadlines
- Comfortable communicating and speaking about product strategy, design goals, and execution
- Prior experience leading a team & a passion for coaching new members
- Strong experience in design software - Figma preferred
- Ability to design for a multitude of platforms (web, iOS, Android, etc.)
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- An ownership mentality in finding problems & initiating a path toward solution
- Analytical mind with a business acumen
- Basic knowledge of HTML, CSS, and other frontend technologies
- The total cash compensation for this role is $120,000-$140,0000/year with an annual bonus target of up to 15%. Overall Total Earning potential including the bonus is $138,000-$161,000 plus stock options. Final offer amounts are determined by multiple factors, including prior experience, expertise & may vary from the amount above.
- This role is eligible for remote work. Hotel Engine is authorized to do business in AZ, CA, CO, CT, FL, NC, NJ, NY, OH, PA, SC, TN, TX, UT & WA. If you are not located in or able to work from a state where Hotel Engine is registered, you will not be eligible for employment. Please speak with your recruiter to learn more.
Hotel Engine Total Rewards Philosophy | We recognize that there is more to work than day-to-day responsibilities. Hotel Engine has been recognized on Built-in Colorado’s Best Places to Work list 3 years in a row (2020-2022) for our positive culture and robust growth opportunities.
As a company, we’re also dedicated to giving back to our greater community, and have comprehensive corporate social responsibility programs supporting community, social justice and environmental causes. In addition to a collaborative, high-performing team environment, we’re pleased to offer benefits including:
- Competitive base salaries
- Annual performance bonuses
- Stock options for all associates + performance-based stock options
- Insurance benefits including medical coverage (with a plan available at no cost to employees) + 100% paid dental and vision insurance
- 401(k) plan with a match program
- Unlimited PTO + 2 paid days each year to volunteer with your favorite non-profit
- Paid parental leave and family medical leave
- Hotel discounts through our exclusive platform
- The ability to make a real impact in an incredibly fast-growing organization; you’ll never be just another cog in the wheel.