Hotel Engine, a startup based in Denver, is a leader in travel tech with a demonstrated track record of growth and impact. Our foundations are strong, and we’ve navigated the COVID-19 crisis by bringing our customer obsession, innovative platform, data-driven problem-solving, and bias for action into every decision. By partnering with tens of thousands of businesses and government agencies and hundreds of thousands of hotels around the world, we have built a resilient and adaptable business model and 2021 will be our best year yet. Working hard behind the scenes are exceptional people–from our large engineering and product teams, to our fast-growing sales, supplier and member experience orgs, to our data, marketing, and operations teams. As individuals and together, we show our DNA every day with our curiosity, will to win, ownership and high standards.
Hotel Engine seeks an IT Asset Manager to join our growing IT Team. In this role, you will manage the operations of the IT procurement and inventory management function in a high-growth start up. We believe in thinking big and pushing the boundaries of the way things have always been done. If you are a self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced and growing work environment, come join our team.
In this role, you will:
- Develop and implement procedures for tracking assets to oversee quality control throughout the asset lifecycle
- Minimize organizational cost through product standardization and tracking.
- Understands and explores potential opportunities to maximize unused or partially used assets to achieve full efficiencies and ROI from investments.
- Propose and execute recommendations for cost optimization, process improvement, tools and/or technologies to advance the maturity of ITAM.
- Be responsible for hardware management, ordering, repair, and deployment.
- Organize IT storage, have high-level cable management, and maintain safety efficacy.
- Provide project management and support for various business initiatives (including moves, upgrades, and refresh of equipment and/or facilities)
- Troubleshoot level 1 -3 IT tickets and provide efficient and results-focused solutions
- Able to lift 50lbs and crawl under desks/tables and access high areas safely
Your background and experience will likely include:
- Working in a self-driven culture with high standards for success
- Extensive knowledge of IT Asset Management principles and practices
- Proficiencies with software (macOS, ios, Windows, Android, SolarWinds, Azure AD)
- Experience supporting PC, Mac, printers, and other technology
- Proven ability to translate business needs into technical solutions
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Bachelor's degree in IT or related field
- 5+ Years of experience
- Salary ($75,000 - $95,000)
Hotel Engine Total Rewards Philosophy | We recognize that there is more to work than the day-to-day responsibilities. Hotel Engine is on Built in Colorado’s 2021 Best Places to Work list and provides each employee with the opportunity to take on new challenges that support their near and long-term goals in a high-growth, startup environment. We also give back and have comprehensive corporate social responsibility programs supporting community, social justice and environmental causes. In addition to a collaborative, high-performing team environment, we’re pleased to offer benefits including:
- Competitive base salaries. Salary offers will be based on the candidate's qualifications.
- Performance-driven commission opportunities for select roles
- Performance-driven equity awards
- Parental leave programs
- Generous time-off including open PTO, sick days and two paid volunteer days each year
- Insurance benefits including medical coverage (with a plan available at no cost to employees), dental and vision offerings, as well as FSA, wellness, and disability offerings
- 401(k) plan with a match program