About SoFi Stadium Company
SoFi Stadium, the new home of the Los Angeles Rams and Los Angeles Chargers, is located at Hollywood Park, a 298-acre sports and entertainment destination being developed by Los Angeles Rams Owner/Chairman E. Stanley Kroenke in Inglewood, California. The 3.1 million square-foot SoFi Stadium is the largest stadium in the NFL, as well as the ﬁrst indoor outdoor stadium. It seats approximately 70,000, expandable up to 100,000, with more than 260 luxury suites and more than 13,000 premium seats. SoFi Stadium has already secured Super Bowl LVI in 2022, the College Football National Championship Game in 2023, and the Opening and Closing Ceremonies of the Olympic Games in 2028.
Our PURPOSE is Creating Extraordinary Experiences, one moment at a time.
Our PROMISE is to be an iconic destination that celebrates our diverse and spirited community. We promise to exceed expectations while cultivating a fun and safe experience where lasting memories are made.
We are stars serving stars. Our COMMITMENTS are as follows:
Start with Care
Thrive as a Team
Anticipate Unspoken Needs
Resolve with Respect
The Director of Retail Marketing will develop and execute retail and residential marketing initiatives for Hollywood Park's portfolio of operating tenants and partners. The Director will create and manage campaigns and programs to drive traffic and sales to the properties and their respective tenants through promotions, events, advertising, loyalty marketing and other initiatives. The Diretor will also work closely with the property management's marketing department to ensure tenants are receiving optimal marketing support.
Essential functions and responsibilities:
- Develop annual marketing plans and budgets to maximize tenant sales, drive traffic, enhance the brand and elevate guest experiences.
- Create and implement effective marketing initiatives among target audiences to drive traffic to properties and increase sales for individual tenants.
- Oversee marketing campaigns to build brand awareness and increase loyalty.
- Develop and manage advertising methods and measure return on investment.
- Lead new tenant announcement and opening strategies across the portfolio of properties - including residential, offices, hotel and other future prospects.
- Execute on property marketing events including grand openings and seasonal campaigns from concept to completion.
- Set property marketing goals, recap initiatives and measure effectiveness and performance.
- Collaborate with tenants and internal teams (Creative, Digital and PR) to promote their offerings through marketing channels - including collateral, signage, print, digital, social and out-of-home.
- Partner and collaborate with the creative team to produce marketing assets.
- Understand brand marketing to build company value.
- Develop marketing program recaps.
- Oversee DOOH assets around retail and residential footprint.
- Collaborate with tenants for participation in marketing campaigns, loyalty promotions and seasonal retail periods.
- Identify and recommend new marketing opportunities consistent with budget, sales, and business objectives.
- Ensure all tenant openings meet and exceed sales plans.
- Provide strategic marketing support to maximize brand partnerships and collaborations.
- Minimum of five years professional marketing and proven campaign experience for commercial retail, residential and hospitality.
- Knowledgeable about the fashion and retail industry as well as pop-culture.
- Experience with digital marketing, social media and content marketing.
- Awareness of marketing trends.
- Ability to build strong relationships.
- Attention to detail.
- Strong copywriting skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills.
- Positive attitude and desire to learn and improve.
- Self-starter with a strong work ethic.
- High competence in project and stakeholder management.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or communications
Compensation Range: $95,000 - $125,000
In compliance with the California Pay Transparency Act, compensation information provided is a good faith estimate for this position only. Hollywood Park considers a candidate’s education, certification, prior experience, as well as internal and external data when determining the salary level for potential new employees. Only in exceptional circumstances, if an external candidate has the experience, credentials, or expertise far exceeding what is expected for the position, would Hollywood Park consider paying a salary or rate near the higher end of the range.