SoFi Stadium is an unprecedented and unparalleled sports and entertainment destination built in Inglewood, CA. The first indoor-outdoor stadium to be constructed, SoFi Stadium is the home of the Los Angeles Chargers and the Los Angeles Rams. The state-of-the-art stadium re-imagines the fan experience and will host a variety of events year round including Super Bowl LVI in 2022, the College Football Championship Game in 2023, and the Opening and Closing Ceremonies of the Olympic Games in 2028. Located on the site of the former Hollywood Park racetrack, the stadium is the centerpiece of a 298-acre mixed-use development featuring retail, commercial office space, a hotel, residential units, and outdoor park spaces.
Our PURPOSE is Creating Extraordinary Experiences, one moment at a time.
The Daily Operations Crew Member is a part-time position supporting the execution of day-to-day operational functions and tasks within SoFi Stadium, YouTube Theater, and Hollywood Park. This position will be responsible for assisting with the daily operational functions of the facilities and campus to ensure a smooth operation and delivery of service to all parties. This position will also be responsible for assisting with the movement, pickup, delivery, and installation of equipment, furniture, and other materials. Also responsible for executing and leading others in the daily and continual preparation and upkeep of the venue and campus.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assists with the execution of daily facility operational tasks in a manner that ensures optimal service and cost efficiency.
- Aids with dock master responsibilities to help manage the performance of the loading dock and surrounding facilities. Track, document, and report on all deliveries.
- Deliver, install, modify, or move furniture as required or requested to allow facility and associated staff to operate smoothly.
- Perform minor repair and maintenance tasks while maintaining a clean and safe workspace.
- Organize all operational tasks required for the safe and successful execution of the facility’s daily functions.
- Assist with documentation of various facility damages either from daily operations or from events.
- Complies to all safety policies, procedures, and protocols when executing on work duties and responsibilities.
- Provides excellent customer service to the Hollywood Park community across all venues and campus property.
- Operates heavy equipment including but not limited to forklifts, pallet jacks (manual and motorized), boom lifts, scissor lifts, and reach forks.
- Performs other duties as necessary and relevant.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment and execute while under time constraints
- Able to effectively communicate in a clear and concise manner
- Ability to multi-task and effectively maneuver between functions
- Frequent experience working with computer software operations (Microsoft Office and/or Google applications); able to quickly learn and adapt to software programs and technology applications.
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 50 lbs.
- Able to stand and walk for prolonged periods
- Flexible schedule; available to work nights, weekends, and holidays as needed
- Previous experience in operations, logistics, warehouse, or venue environment preferred