SoFi Stadium, the new home of the Los Angeles Rams and Los Angeles Chargers, is located at Hollywood Park, a 298-acre sports and entertainment destination being developed by Los Angeles Rams Owner/Chairman E. Stanley Kroenke in Inglewood, California. The 3.1 million square-foot SoFi Stadium is the largest stadium in the NFL, as well as the ﬁrst indoor outdoor stadium. It seats approximately 70,000, expandable up to 100,000, with more than 260 luxury suites and more than 13,000 premium seats. SoFi Stadium has already secured Super Bowl LVI in 2022, the College Football National Championship Game in 2023, and the Opening and Closing Ceremonies of the Olympic Games in 2028.
Hollywood Park is looking to expand its growing Partnerships team, by adding a Manager who will play an integral role in spearheading the strategy and execution of Partnership platforms for both the sales and activation groups. The core responsibilities will include developing partnership platforms, supporting year-round activations and renewals, and leading strategic plans related to corporate partners across the organization.
This position is ideal for an energetic and optimistic professional that is looking to grow their career, and doesn’t mind wearing multiple hats, is experienced in handling a wide range of administrative and support-related tasks, and is able to work independently.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Work with Partnerships team to run and operate efficient workflow process related to building, valuing, and executing marketing platforms across departments
- Collaborate with Partnerships colleagues to ensure a full understanding of client marketing objectives and strategic priorities
- Develop sales enablement tools for new business including client proposals, Term Sheets, prospecting sheets, thought starters, etc.
- Create sales proposals, which includes working across departments to develop custom inventory
- Support the Partnership Marketing team in demonstrating a return on partner business objectives in order to ensure maximum partnership retention and renewal rate
- Lead bi-weekly meetings identifying category & industry best practices along with other industry observations to create new brand targets for the sales team
- Develop positive relationships with internal departments and external vendors, as needed
- Ensure that all processes and procedures are complete, quality standards are met, and that projects are fulfilled precisely
- Develop partnership activation concepts and strategy with insights provided by the corporate partnerships sales and activation teams.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree.
- 5-6 years of full-time experience required in sponsorship sales, activation, or experiential marketing.
- Strategic and critical thinker who is dynamic, forward thinking, analytical and extremely well organized.
- Experience with receiving a project brief to then create partnership outlines and strategy.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills, with a keen understanding of customer service
- Proficiency in Google Suite of Services with a focus on Sheets, Docs, Slides, & Drive
- Experience working with Photoshop
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from internal teams and partners
- Flexibility to work evenings, weekends, and holidays as needed
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a complete listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY:
Hollywood Park and SoFi Stadium strongly support equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law.