SoFi Stadium is an unprecedented and unparalleled sports and entertainment destination built in Inglewood, CA. The first indoor-outdoor stadium to be constructed, SoFi Stadium is the home of the Los Angeles Chargers and the Los Angeles Rams. The state-of-the-art stadium re-imagines the fan experience and will host a variety of events year-round including Super Bowl LVI in 2022, the College Football Championship Game in 2023, and the Opening and Closing Ceremonies of the Olympic Games in 2028. Located on the site of the former Hollywood Park racetrack, the stadium is the centerpiece of a 298-acre mixed-use development featuring retail, commercial office space, a hotel, residential units, and outdoor park spaces.
Our PURPOSE is Creating Extraordinary Experiences, one moment at a time.
Our PROMISE is to be an iconic destination that celebrates our diverse and spirited community. We promise to exceed expectations while cultivating a fun and safe experience where lasting memories are made.
Our COMMITMENTS are as follows:
SAFETY FIRST: we commit to safety as a top priority.
KEEP IT CLEAN: we commit to the highest standard of cleanliness.
ALL ARE WELCOME: we commit to valuing and celebrating the diversity of our community, our team, and all that we serve.
STRONGER TOGETHER: we commit to providing an environment that promotes teamwork, mutual respect and recognizes the positive achievements of all.
THINK BIG: we commit to innovation, inspiration and imagination in the delivery of extraordinary experiences through every interaction.
Guest Experience Area Managers are a vital part of the part-time event day management team. Guest Experience Area Managers provide event day guidance and direction to front-line team members at various locations throughout Sofi Stadium and Hollywood Park. Guest Experience Area Managers are leadership professionals that serve as an extension of SoFi Stadium and Hollywood Park's management team.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Possess a working understanding of duties and responsibilities incorporated within various Guest Experience roles.
- Ability to communicate daily job responsibilities, event details, and convey coaching and counseling to team members as necessary.
- Serve as Lead Supervisor in situations that require a supervisory presence and/or resolution.
- Respond to incoming service calls (both radio and cellular) in an effort to resolve issues and/or requests.
- Attend and be an active participant in training exercises and supervisor meetings.
- Regularly communicate with Guest Experience management regarding issues of concern, matters needing escalation, as well as making recommendations for process improvements and efficiencies.
- Complete a post-event report highlighting necessary and critical information requiring attention.
- Assist with emergency notification to guests, as well as help to guide and direct during emergency evacuation situations.
- Other duties as necessary and relevant.
- Minimum of 2 years supervisory experience
- Prior experience in a customer service/hospitality role
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment
- Familiar working with technology based applications
- Previous experience working in venue environment preferred
- Requires a flexible schedule; able to work nights, evenings, and holidays as required
- Requires prolonged standing and walking, able to maneuver up and down stairs