Hill House Home is searching for a Junior Graphic Designer to join our marketing team and work directly with our Digital Designer across a wide variety of design projects. In this position you will assist in managing social, web, retail, and email content creation as well as helping build cross functional design decks. The ideal candidate is detail-oriented and good at prioritization and time management.
- Assist Digital Designer on the execution of design concepts for a wide variety of projects with the highest attention to detail
- Work with wider marketing team to develop processes that promote quality and manage workloads effectively, recommending more efficient, time saving methods when applicable
- Design, build, and prep files for release to our email marketing and web platforms; this includes weekly emails, performance marketing assets for platforms like Facebook and Instagram, homepages (desktop and mobile), and seasonal marketing projects
- Support cross functional teams and incorporate multiple rounds of design feedback
- Consistently build on the given creative direction to keep assets fresh, while also keeping consistent with the brand’s visual identity.
- Create print and digital media that lives across various platforms from online to in store; use knowledge around composition and other design elements to execute digital media
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop & Illustrator preferred)
- Familiarity with video editing; experience with tools like Adobe Premiere Pro or After Effects is a bonus
- Familiar with Figma
- Strong understanding of color, typography, composition and production processes
- Demonstrated track record of partnering with various stakeholders and prioritizing tasks for successful deliveries
- Experience with file management and organization
- Strong attention to detail and general knowledge of design and marketing trends
- Ability to embrace a culture of learning and advocacy
- Lived experiences with people from different backgrounds and diverse teams