Higher Logic is an industry leader in cloud-based engagement platforms. Our data-driven approach gives organizations an expanded suite of engagement capabilities, including online communities and marketing automation. From the initial web visit to renewal and ongoing engagement, we help you track and manage interactions along each stage of the digital customer experience.
Organizations worldwide use Higher Logic to bring people all together, by giving their community a home where they can interact, share ideas, answer questions, and stay connected. Everything we do - the tools and features in our software, our services, partnerships, best practices - drives our ultimate goal of making your organization successful.
MANAGER OF SALES - Corporate This opportunity is available for Canadian or US candidates.
Who YOU are:
You have a passion for customers, people and sales, and measure your success by delivering consistent predictable results. You are committed to the ongoing professional development of your team members and rally your team to a common purpose and a winning culture. You possess strong communication skills including discovery, active listening and empathy, and a demonstrated ability to provide constructive mentoring in these areas.
The Manager of Sales role will report directly to the Vice President of Corporate Sales and leads a team of six mid-market account executives. As a leader, your responsibilities will include maintaining and optimizing a high-performing sales team focused on driving new customer acquisition and annual recurring revenue (ARR) growth. The ideal candidate will have a sales management background enabling them to successfully manage and forecast a sales pipeline while also being willing roll up their sleeves to join sales calls, actively coach team members, and play a key role in our continued growth.
- In partnership with sales and market leadership, executes the company’s GTM strategy to ensure consistent attainment of bookings targets.
- Leads and manages an existing team of mid-market account executives to ensure they are meeting and exceeding performance expectations and revenue targets.
- Manages all phases of the sales process, maintains customer relationships, and assists with the closing of competitive sales. Delivers accurate bookings forecasts and timely management information on performance metrics to the Vice President of Sales to ensure effective business planning, forecasting, and resource allocation.
- Manages the sales team against a disciplined weekly cadence of activity levels, lead follow-up, outbound prospecting, pipeline and forecast reviews.
- Handles difficult performance conversations and makes talent decisions as and when necessary.
- Support the implementation of onboarding, training, and development plans.
- Conduct all business in accordance with Higher Logic policies and procedures.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Effective Leader: Experience leading a high-performing SaaS sales team of 6-10 account executives, with a proven ability to mentor team members on solution selling strategies.
- Sales Driver: Proven track record of achieving sustainable, predictable, and repeatable business results
- Accountable: Passionate about striving to achieve sales goals every quarter and demands the same from others Ability to manage compliance of CRM maintenance and outbound lead generation efforts
- Excellent interpersonal and mentoring skills
- Proven ability to select, develop and motivate team members
- Demonstrates very strong coaching skills in a Mid-market sales environment
- 6+ years of successful SaaS sales experience with 2+ years of SaaS sales management experience and a track record of meeting and exceeding targets.
- Proven experience presenting to C-suite customer stakeholders, and internal executives
- Proven ability to work effectively and efficiently toward goals in a complex, diverse environment with multiple and changing demands.
- Competitive base salary.
- Generous incentive plans.
- Comprehensive health benefits package.
- RRSP or 401k plan with match.
- Healthcare and dependent-care flexible spending account.
- Company short-term and long-term disability insurance.
- Company culture that recognizes its employees.
- Room for growth and development and management that cares about your professional growth and will help you achieve your goals.
- Significant advancement opportunities for outstanding performers.
- Casual work environment.
Higher Logic is committed to equal opportunity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Higher Logic is committed to ensuring that its application process provides an equal employment opportunity to all job seekers, including individuals with disabilities. If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to submit an application, please contact us by emailing HRBenefits@higherlogic.com