Higher Logic continues to be recognised as the industry leader in building community and engagement solutions serving customer & member-centric organisations since 2007. We help our customers create human-focused experiences to build lasting bonds between their customers, members and employees. Our expansion in the Asia Pacific market continues on the back of over 250% growth in 2020.
The Australia-based team has also grown significantly since the doors opening in 2018. We’re a thriving company made up of authentic people and unique perspectives. We have a shared passion for bringing people #AllTogether to create meaningful connections and rich discussions, unlocking the knowledge of this group.
Our team is a demographically & culturally diverse group of dedicated individuals who share their expertise and live our values every day. We are recognised as great people with a disciplined approach to achieving great things aligned with strategic objectives. We continue to experiment with the way we work and the way that work adds value to our customers and the industries they serve.
Higher Logic is seeking a Customer Support Specialist to join our Customer Support team . This role will work out of our Sydney, AU office. This key team member delivers first-tier application support, and handles the initial research, troubleshooting and resolution of customer issues.
The successful candidate is technology-literate, loves detective work, relentlessly pursues the full answer to user questions and issue. This individual is able to understand how different software and technology components connect with one another.. This person must display a positive, proactive 'customer-first' approach, and adeptly convey technical concepts in language that a non-technical user can understand.
The Customer Support Specialist demonstrates exceptional customer service and organizational skills, and effectively manages multiple priorities and responsibilities. Finally, applicants must also be self-directed, able to learn independently, and possess good time and task management skills, as the position will require an early-morning schedule that occurs outside typical business hours.
- Bachelors degree or equivalent professional work experience.
- 2-3 years of technical customer service experience and a track record of providing exceptional customer service.
- Basic knowledge of standard web technologies, browsers and web applications or a willingness to learn.
- Excellent analytical and troubleshooting skills.
- Enjoys a dynamic and fast-paced work environment, and can effectively manage multiple priorities to meet deadlines.
- Exceptional verbal and written English communication skills.
- Experience working in a contact center computing environment with enterprise telephony and CRM tools (Zendesk, Salesforce.com, or equivalents).
- Resolve customer complaints via phone, email, mail or social media.
- Responsible for maintaining a high level of professionalism with clients and working to establish a positive rapport in every customer contact.
- Work with the leadership team to stay updated on product knowledge and be informed of any changes in company policies.
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive communication.
What You'll Earn
- Competitive compensation.
- Room for growth and development and management that cares about your professional growth and will help you achieve your goals.
- Significant advancement opportunities for outstanding performers.
Higher Logic is committed to equal opportunity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Higher Logic is committed to ensuring that its application process provides an equal employment opportunity to all job seekers, including individuals with disabilities. If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to submit an application, please contact us by emailing HRBenefits@higherlogic.com