Gusto is growing our Business Technology team and looking for a dynamic Integration & Automations Engineer! You'll architect, design, implement and maintain scalable integrations supporting Sales, Marketing, Customer Experience, Finance, and People teams. Our mission is to help our business set the right goals and achieve them!
Gusto can only hire people residing in the US and British Columbia/Ontario, Canada.
Here's What You'll Do
- Partner with stakeholders to understand requirements and provide scalable solutions in alignment with business technology strategy and architecture
- Develop and maintain end-to-end integrations with our Cloud applications and various Gusto platforms
- Design and implement solutions using Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) patterns and cloud-based services.
- Be the key stakeholder for change management and development process
Here's What We're Looking For
- 4+ years of experience building integrations using platforms like Workato, Mulesoft, Boomi
- 4+ years of experience integrating with Cloud/SaaS applications, APIs, SDK of packaged applications and legacy applications
- Extensive experience applying Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) concepts including REST-ful and SOAP-based services
- Worked on complex deployments of integration platforms like Boomi, Workato, MuleSoft
- Strong knowledge and experience with Enterprise architecture and Integration patterns
- Strong knowledge of Service Bus, Messaging, and Queueing
- Experienced in both Agile and waterfall methodologies
- Experience in building automation using RPA platforms like UIPath, Automation Anywhere
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science/Math or equivalent practical experience
- Passionate about helping small business owners convert pain points into solutions
Gusto is a modern, online people platform that helps small businesses take care of their teams. On top of full-service payroll, Gusto offers health insurance, 401(k)s, expert HR, and team management tools. Today, Gusto offices in Denver, San Francisco, and New York serve more than 200,000 businesses nationwide.
Our mission is to create a world where work empowers a better life, and it starts right here at Gusto. That’s why we’re committed to building a collaborative and inclusive workplace, both physically and virtually. Learn more about our Total Rewards philosophy.
Our customers come from all walks of life and so do we. We hire great people from a wide variety of backgrounds, not just because it's the right thing to do, but because it makes our company stronger. If you share our values and our enthusiasm for small businesses, you will find a home with us.
Our company is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or any employment decision based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, genetic information, veteran status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or other applicable legally protected characteristic. Our company considers qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. We are also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.