Our Partner Sales team is growing and we are excited to hire the next members of our Partner Sales Team in Denver. We’re seeking a full-lifecycle sales professional with a track record of success in achieving new-business. The ideal candidate will be driven and organized, able to prioritize and forecast a future pipeline in order to ensure quota success, and will display a natural ability to build rapport and trust. We’re looking for that perfect blend of sales drive coupled with a customer-service mentality that will help us create loyal, happy partners.
Gusto partners with Accountants whose customers are small business owners. In this role, you’ll be the first point of contact with partner prospects, while also delighting, retaining and growing an existing book of business. You will work with smaller firms to onboard their entire book of business. It’s your job to understand his/her needs and the needs of his/her clients in order to properly convey Gusto’s value proposition.
Here’s what you’ll do:
- Engage, qualify, and convert prospective partners through a consultative sales process
- Adept in identifying Key Stakeholders, Client Needs & ability to align to product values, overcome objections
- Construct, forecast and manage your sales pipeline to meet company goals
- Deliver comprehensive product demos and answer technical inquiries
- Listen carefully to understand customer needs and communicate Gusto’s value proposition
- Contribute accurate records and notes to a team-wide CRM
- Build strong, long-lasting relationships with resellers to grow their client base
- Own the reseller relationship through the first 90 days, identify first client adds, and introduce them to ancillary products and services
- Increase ACV through premium tier adoption
- Drive firm payroll adoption through new partners, as well as new firm users
- Educate partners on added benefits of the Partner Program
- Follow playbook to conduct and execute upon warm transfers of new partners to Account Managers
Here’s what we’re looking for:
- 5+ years of sales experience (industry related experience selling directly to accountants is a bonus!)
- Technically proficient and experienced with web technologies (able to present pros/cons, use cases/examples, trends, and all that good stuff)
- Proficient with Salesforce
- Ambitious, enthusiastic, tenacious, and a top-performer with a track record of consistently exceeding quota
- A consummate team player who enjoys wearing multiple hats and inspiring everyone around you to do great work
- A builder who is excited to help shape the foundation for Partner Sales team in Denver office
- Ability to travel to San Francisco (~quarterly) for continued development and learning
- Bachelor's degree
- Consultative Discovery & Sales Skills
- Highly effective in driving sales to close
- Closer mentality and sales experience; comfortable with risk
- Skilled at establishing relationship
- Skilled at outreach efforts and overcoming objections
- Focus on forming relationships
- Schedule discovery calls as possible
Our cash compensation amount for this role is targeted at $108,000 OTE to $130,000 OTE in Denver and most remote locations. Final offer amounts are determined by multiple factors including candidate experience and expertise and may vary from the amounts listed above.
Our customers come from all walks of life and so do we. We hire great people from a wide variety of backgrounds, not just because it's the right thing to do, but because it makes our company stronger. If you share our values and our enthusiasm for small businesses, you will find a home at Gusto.
Gusto is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or any employment decision based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, genetic information, veteran status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or other applicable legally protected characteristic. Gusto considers qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. Gusto is also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at email@example.com.