Gusto is a modern, online people platform that helps small businesses take care of their teams. On top of full-service payroll, Gusto offers health insurance, 401(k)s, expert HR, and team management tools. Today, Gusto offices in Denver, San Francisco, and New York serve more than 100,000 businesses nationwide.
Our mission is to create a world where work empowers a better life, and it starts right here at Gusto. That’s why we’re committed to building a collaborative and inclusive workplace, both physically and virtually. Learn more about our Total Rewards philosophy.
Gusto is growing our Business Technology team and looking for a dynamic, visionary Business Systems Analyst! You'll deliver scalable solutions leveraging Salesforce and other technologies in partnership with Sales and Business Development teams. Our mission is to help our business set the right goals and achieve them!
Here’s what you’ll do day-to-day:
- Serve as a strategic thought partner for all of the sales teams and own projects end to end from inception to completion.
- Perform detailed business analysis to formulate business requirements and identify, investigate and recommend innovative technology capabilities supporting Gusto’s business objectives
- Regularly audit and provide guidance to BizTech and Sales organization on: overall sales efficiency; sales technology platform (i.e. Salesforce) health, usage, and effectiveness; platform strategy; areas of improvement
- Drive the planning process in partnership with business stakeholders, build a roadmap and deliver on the commitments
- Work with the development team to ensure the design and development of technology solutions fulfills all business requirements, achieves desired business objectives and goals.
- Analyze current processes to identify opportunities for improvement
- Perform unit testing, integration testing, and performance testing of new application functionality. Analyze and mitigate issues identified during testing
- Organize and prioritize feature implementation and team requests.
Here’s what we're looking for:
- 6+ years of experience as a business analyst supporting Sales and related functions
- 3+ years of experience with Salesforce Sales/Service Cloud.
- Positive problem solver who loves the challenge of advancing customer service beyond the status quo.
- Strong communication skills and experience collaborating across many different operating teams
- Top-notch prioritization skills and experience driving technology roadmap
- Experience performing Project Management functions delivery large and small workstreams in a fast-paced environment
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
Our cash compensation amount for this role is targeted at $95,000-$114,000/year in Denver & most remote locations, and $116,000-$138,000/year for San Francisco & New York. Final offer amounts are determined by multiple factors including candidate experience and expertise and may vary from the amounts listed above.
Our customers come from all walks of life and so do we. We hire great people from a wide variety of backgrounds, not just because it's the right thing to do, but because it makes our company stronger. If you share our values and our enthusiasm for small businesses, you will find a home at Gusto.
Gusto is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or any employment decision based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, genetic information, veteran status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or other applicable legally protected characteristic. Gusto considers qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. Gusto is also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at email@example.com.