Gusto is looking for an experienced product manager to lead our Customer Experience Tools Products. Gusto services over 100,000 small businesses across the US, providing payroll, time-tracking, benefits and financial wellness products to our customers. As we continue to scale to service millions of businesses, we are looking for a visionary product leader who will drive the next generation of our Customer Experience Tools that will deliver best-in-class services, in the right channel, at the right time to our customers
As part of Gusto’s Customer Experience Tools team, you’ll collaborate with a team of engineers, designers and data scientists to deliver on products and capabilities that will enable the best service possible to our customers. You will have the freedom to run with a product idea and see it through to the end. You will partner with a cross functional team to evolve our service strategy, deliver products that deliver our service strategy and drives our industry leading NPS and C-SAT scores
If you are a builder of great products who thrives on making major business impact at a high-growth company, we would love to hear from you!
Here’s what you’ll do day-to-day:
- Lead the Customer Experiences Product: Drive the Customer Experience Tools product roadmaps and deliver on the products with a cross functional team of PMs, engineers, data scientists and designers
- Identify emerging emerging technologies and industry trends, build business cases, and define product vision and strategy
- Articulate and design customer experiences that make our users (including internal customers) smile
- Understand customer pain points, come up with solutions, and then prototype, iterate, and launch frequently
- Be an owner of products and businesses, end to end
Here’s what we’re looking for:
- 8+ years of hands-on product management experience,
- A proven track record of building products customers love in rapidly scaling companies
- Pay great attention to detail. Pixel perfect isn’t an ideal, it is a requirement
- Be entrepreneurial, driven, passionate about our mission, and have deep empathy for our customers
- Bonus points if you have experience in building products for CX, operations or in e-commerce.
Gusto is a modern, online people platform that helps small businesses take care of their teams. On top of full-service payroll, Gusto offers health insurance, 401(k)s, expert HR, and team management tools. Today, Gusto offices in Denver, San Francisco, and New York serve more than 100,000 businesses nationwide.
Our mission is to create a world where work empowers a better life, and it starts right here at Gusto. That’s why we’re committed to building a collaborative and inclusive workplace, both physically and virtually. Learn more about our Total Rewards philosophy.
Gusto is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or any employment decision based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, genetic information, veteran status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or other applicable legally protected characteristic. Gusto considers qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. Gusto is also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.