Gusto provides an all-in-one people platform for small and medium businesses in the United States. These businesses are the backbone of America’s economy and they effectively hire Gusto to take care of some of their most important and complicated core needs – including full-service payroll and health benefits.
The Director of Benefits Care role will help scale our benefits support teams to deliver a world-class experience. You’ll be directly responsible for the experience of thousands of SMBs, members, and dependants on the Gusto platform. You’ll help scale our operation to support over 100,000 members.
This role is part of our Customer Engagement organization. Our Engagement organization is the linchpin of our world-class experience. With their passion, insight and customer advocacy, the CX team has helped Gusto maintain NPS of 70 while serving over 50,000 customers. We strive to positively influence millions of businesses and hundreds of millions of employees across the county.
Here’s what you’ll do day-to-day:
- Foster a culture of engagement and excitement to bring out customer driven results where Gusties feel empowered to put customers first, and develop their careers within the organization.
- Lead CX strategic direction for Gusto’s benefits customers including identifying emerging technologies and implementing systems to ensure operational excellence and in turn exceptional customer outcomes.
- Directly responsible for execution of quarterly and annual objectives
- Leader of change management in planning and facilitating organization-wide improvement to the customer experience.
- Solicit regular internal and external customer feedback to lead continuous process improvements to the customer experience.
- Empower a team of managers, senior managers, and individual contributors
- Work cross-functionally with other CX teams and shared services to deliver improvements to the Gustie and Customer experience.
Here’s what we're looking for:
- 10 years minimum of people management experience in CX and technology
- 3+ years leading other managers, setting strategic vision, and empowering high-performance teams
- BA/BS Degree in a related discipline or equivalent experience. MBA is a plus
- Proven track record of delivering extremely high level of satisfaction across a customer base while also taking pride in driving operational efficiencies
- Ability to think globally and strategically, influencing change across multiple business units and functions
- Experience with the US health industry (bonus points for small group health)
- Customer-first mentality and a first-principle-thinking approach to innovate in delivering world class customer experience
- Thrives in a faced-paced environment with constant change and a rapidly growing team; is able to make measured, objective, data-driven decisions on a daily basis
Our customers come from all walks of life and so do we. We hire great people from a wide variety of backgrounds, not just because it's the right thing to do, but because it makes our company stronger. If you share our values and our enthusiasm for small businesses, you will find a home at Gusto.
Gusto is a modern, online people platform that helps small businesses take care of their teams. On top of full-service payroll, Gusto offers health insurance, 401(k)s, expert HR, and team management tools. Today, Gusto offices in Denver, San Francisco, and New York serve more than 100,000 businesses nationwide.