Here’s why we think you should join us:
You want to craft a product that customers love. Gusto offers an integrated Payroll, HR, and Benefits solution, delivering peace-of-mind to over 60,000 small businesses across the United States. While we have individual missions going deep in each of these areas you’ll be responsible for crafting an amazing customer experience across all of our offerings.
You want to have a meaningful impact. Gusto’s mission is to create a world where work empowers a better life. We do so by simplifying complex decisions and tasks across Payroll, HR and Benefits. Not only will your work at Gusto help the more than 60,000 businesses we already serve, but Gusto is growing so quickly that you’ll have a large personal impact on the trajectory of our business.
You want to work with great people. Gusto is first and foremost Customer Driven – Engineering, Product and Design collaborate as equals. We value thoughtfulness and empathy. We take pride in making smart decisions based on customer research, design sprints and prototyping while balancing short and long term technical decisions.
You want to learn how to scale a successful startup. One path to building an enduring company is to take a problem that seemed too complex to tackle, and simply do it better than anyone before. There’s no question that Payroll, HR & Benefits is a huge market. With sizable revenue and investments from Google Capital, General Catalyst, and Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers (among others), we are set up to make the most of the giant opportunity ahead of us.
Here’s success over the next couple years:
- You have grown a new team from 3 people to 12 across Engineering, Product and Design that is highly motivated and efficient and has a strong sense of identity.
- You have identified, prioritized, and delivered impactful projects that improve the end-to-end customer experience.
- You have built and gained adoption for a Design Systems that scales Design and Engineering efficiency.
- You have started from zero to identify market opportunities, build business cases, and define product vision and strategy.
- You have built Gusto’s first mobile apps.
Here’s what we’re looking for:
- 4+ years of SaaS product management experience working closely with high functioning engineering and design teams
- A proven track record of product launches
- An advocate for design methodologies and processes
- Be entrepreneurial, driven, passionate and sincerely empathetic
Our customers come from all walks of life and so do we. We hire people from a wide variety of backgrounds, not just because it’s the right thing to do, but because it makes our company stronger. If you share our values and our enthusiasm for small businesses, you will find a home at Gusto.
Gusto’s mission is to create a world where work empowers a better life. By making complicated, impersonal business tasks simple and personal, Gusto is reimagining HR, payroll, and benefits for over 60,000 companies nationwide. Gusto has offices in San Francisco and Denver and the company’s investors include Google Capital, General Catalyst, Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers, as well as the founders of Instagram, Stripe, Nest, PayPal, Yelp, Dropbox, and Eventbrite, among others.