Grammarly is excited to offer a remote-first hybrid working model. Team members work primarily remotely in the United States, Canada, Ukraine, Germany, Poland, or Portugal. Certain roles have specific location requirements to facilitate collaboration at a particular Grammarly hub.
All roles have an in-person component: Conditions permitting, teams meet 2–4 weeks every quarter at one of Grammarly’s hubs in San Francisco, Kyiv, New York, Vancouver, and Berlin, or in a workspace in Kraków. This flexible approach gives team members the best of both worlds: plenty of focus time along with in-person collaboration that fosters trust and unlocks creativity.
Grammarly team members in this role will collaborate in person 4 weeks per quarter, traveling if necessary to different hubs. They are required to live within a commutable distance of their home hub of Berlin. Grammarly may provide relocation assistance.
Every day, tens of millions of people and 50,000 professional teams rely on Grammarly’s AI-enabled communication assistance to help them communicate confidently and achieve their goals. Our team members have the autonomy to take on exciting challenges in pursuit of our mission to improve lives by improving communication. Together, we’re building on more than a decade of steady growth and profitability. We’re defining the communication assistance category for individuals, enterprises, and developers with tailored service offerings: Grammarly Premium, Grammarly Business, Grammarly for Education, and Grammarly for Developers. All of this begins with our team collaborating in an inclusive, values-driven, and learning-oriented environment.
To achieve our ambitious goals, we’re looking for a product manager to join our Consumer Growth team. Grammarly’s vision is to improve lives by improving communication, and core to this vision is meeting the communication needs of people worldwide. The Consumer Growth Product Manager will play a crucial role in retaining, engaging, and resurrecting users through customer-centric features and user flows. This role will drive key Growth product initiatives, building the mechanisms that allow us to retain various types of users, learn about them, build tailored experiences, and monetize them long-term.
As a Product Manager on Consumer Growth, you will play a critical role in building and executing the product strategy and roadmap for the team. You’ll be able to operate at scale from day one, finding the optimal balance between rapid experimentation and big bets.
In this role, you will:
- Partner with a dedicated engineering team to build product experiences that drive growth across the user journey.
- Own a pillar of the team’s roadmap, adapting it as you test hypotheses and incorporate new insights.
- Collaborate with the Data Science and User Research teams to identify user-centered opportunities to grow Grammarly.
- Partner with go-to-market leaders to ensure that our combined efforts maximize our impact on long-term growth.
We’re looking for someone who
- Embodies our EAGER values—is ethical, adaptable, gritty, empathetic, and remarkable.
- Is able to collaborate in person in Berlin and potentially other hubs 4 weeks per quarter.
- Has a proven track record of driving product-led growth initiatives (ideally in a successful B2C SaaS environment).
- Demonstrates the ability to drive projects in partnership with cross-functional teams, with an emphasis on prioritization and communication, as well as a bias toward action and results.
- Is highly strategic and hands-on when needed. Has the ability to see and plan for the mid and long-term, connecting priorities to the company and product vision and translating that into an actionable roadmap.
- Has deep knowledge and command of product usage metrics and analytics.
- Can simplify, articulate, and design customer journeys and product flows with a user-centered approach.
- Is an exceptional problem solver and thrives in ambiguity, with an attitude that embraces the twists and turns of any early product initiative.
Support for you, professionally and personally
- Professional growth: We believe that autonomy and trust are key to empowering our team members to do their best, most innovative work in a way that aligns with their interests, talents, and well-being. We also support professional development and advancement with training, coaching, and regular feedback.
- A connected team: Grammarly builds a product that helps people connect, and we apply this mindset to our own team. Our remote-first hybrid model enables a highly collaborative culture supported by our EAGER (ethical, adaptable, gritty, empathetic, and remarkable) values. We work to foster belonging among team members in a variety of ways. This includes our employee resource groups, Grammarly Circles, which promote connection among those with shared identities including BIPOC and LGBTQIA+ team members, women, and parents. We also celebrate our colleagues and accomplishments with global, local, and team-specific programs.
- Comprehensive benefits: Grammarly offers all team members competitive pay along with a benefits package encompassing life care (including mental health care and risk benefits) and ample and defined time off. We also offer support to set up a home office, wellness and pet care stipends, learning and development opportunities, and more. Note that benefits may differ by location.
We encourage you to apply
At Grammarly, we value our differences, and we encourage all to apply. Grammarly is an equal opportunity company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race or ethnic origin, religion or belief, gender, disability, sexual identity, or age.
For more details about the personal data Grammarly collects during the recruitment process, for what purposes, and how you can address your rights, please see the Grammarly Data Privacy Notice for Candidates here.
Please note that Grammarly’s COVID-19 vaccination policy requires that all team members in North America be vaccinated against COVID-19 to meet in person for Grammarly business or to work from a North America hub location. It is expected that this will be a requirement for this role. Qualified candidates in North America who cannot be vaccinated for medical reasons or because of a sincerely held religious belief may request a reasonable accommodation to this policy. For Europe, this policy requires team members to be vaccinated or produce a daily negative COVID-19 test administered on-site to work from the hub or attend in-person meetings.