Grammarly is excited to offer a remote-first hybrid working model. Team members can work primarily remotely in the United States, Canada, Ukraine, Germany, Poland, and Portugal. Conditions permitting, teams will meet in person a few weeks every quarter at one of Grammarly's hubs, currently in San Francisco, Kyiv, New York, Vancouver, and Berlin, or in a shared workspace in Krakow.
Grammarly team members in this role must be based in the United States or Canada.
Grammarly empowers people to thrive and connect, whenever and wherever they communicate. Every day, 30 million people and 30,000 teams around the world use our AI-powered writing assistant. All of this begins with our team collaborating in a values-driven and learning-oriented environment.
To achieve our ambitious goals to serve our mission to improve lives through improving communication, we’re looking for a Product Marketing Manager, Security, to join our team. Earning and strengthening user trust through security is a company-wide priority and this person will play a critical role in defining and executing Grammarly’s security product marketing vision and go-to-market strategies. This Product Marketing Manager will work with passionate team members across the entire business, including product management, sales, engineering, and marketing. This is a unique opportunity to contribute directly to Grammarly’s next phase of growth and its adoption by individuals, businesses, IT leaders, and developers.
As Product Marketing Manager, Security, you will be a critical team member in developing positioning and messaging for Grammarly’s portfolio that earns and strengthen’s user trust based on your knowledge of our customers’ security and IT needs, across Grammarly’s offerings (consumer, business, developer, EDU). You will cultivate strong partnerships across the Product Management, Sales, Engineering, Customer Insights, and Marketing teams.
In this role, you will:
- Influence security product and business priorities through knowledge of the market and the relevant product offerings.
- Craft compelling positioning and messaging that differentiates Grammarly’s offerings with respect to security, based on key customer insights.
- Develop go-to-market strategies and feature-launch strategies, with a focus on security and IT audiences, to build trust with users across all of Grammarly’s offerings (consumer, business, developer, and EDU).
- Partner with and enable our Sales, Sales Engineering and Customer Success teams with respect to Grammarly security.
- Develop insight about our target customers and partners, their challenges, and evolving expectations—and apply this knowledge to influence strategy and content creation.
- Influence thought leadership and content strategy in partnership with Grammarly security stakeholders.
We’re looking for someone who
- Embodies our EAGER values—is ethical, adaptable, gritty, empathetic, and remarkable.
- Is able to collaborate in person 2–4 weeks per quarter, traveling if necessary to the hub where the team is based.
- Empathizes with our customers and represents their voice internally.
- Collects and synthesizes different sources of data to develop business cases and/or analyses that drive solid decision-making.
- Has experience in crafting compelling narratives around a business problem and explaining complex, technical features in words that anyone can understand.
- Understands key security and IT decision-makers in businesses, has previous experience with marketing security, and has a general understanding of security features and compliance programs from prior experiences.
- Has a passion for security and building confidence and trust with our customers and the market.
- Segments customer bases in specific ways that are relevant to product and marketing in order to produce meaningful business results.
- Has a proven track record in influencing a product roadmap through the development lifecycle, taking to market, and driving the adoption of SaaS products in medium and enterprise-sized business customers.
- Has a history of successful partnerships with sales.
- Can successfully mobilize, empower, and direct multiple stakeholders, details, and timelines toward a specific goal, while motivating themselves and others to action—even when facing incomplete information or other hurdles.
Support for you, professionally and personally
- Professional growth: We hire people we trust, and we give team members autonomy to do their best work. We also support professional development with training, coaching, and regular feedback.
- A connected team: Grammarly builds a product that helps people connect, and we apply this mindset to our own team. We have a highly collaborative culture supported by our EAGER values. We also take time to celebrate our colleagues and accomplishments with global, local, and team-specific events and programs.
- Comprehensive benefits: Grammarly offers all team members competitive pay along with a benefits package encompassing superior health care (including mental health benefits). We also offer support to set up a home office, ample and defined time off, gym and recreation stipends, 401(k) matching, and more.
- For Colorado-based employment: The salary range for this position is $152,000-$223,000/year; however, base pay offered may vary considerably depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. The compensation package includes a wide range of medical, dental, vision, financial, and other benefits, as well as equity.
We encourage you to apply
At Grammarly, we value our differences, and we encourage all—especially those whose identities are traditionally underrepresented in tech organizations—to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Grammarly will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law. Grammarly is an equal opportunity employer and a participant in the US Federal E-Verify program.
Grammarly currently supports the long-term work of team members in the following US states: Arizona, California, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Maine, Massachusetts, Minnesota, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Oregon, Pennsylvania (Kennett Township, New London Township, Pittsburgh City, Shaler Township), South Carolina, Texas, Utah, Virginia, and Washington, as well as the District of Columbia
Grammarly currently supports the long-term work of team members in the following Canadian provinces: British Columbia, Ontario
Please note that Grammarly’s COVID-19 vaccination policy requires that all team members in North America be vaccinated against COVID-19 to meet in person for Grammarly business or to work from a North America hub location. It is expected that this will be a requirement for this role. Qualified candidates in North America who cannot be vaccinated for medical reasons or because of a sincerely held religious belief may request a reasonable accommodation to this policy. For Europe, this policy requires team members to be vaccinated or produce a daily negative COVID-19 test administered on-site to work from the hub or attend in-person meetings.