Want to help us, help others? We’re hiring!
GoFundMe is a global community of over 100 million people with a common purpose of helping one another. Our mission is to help people help each other by making it safe and easy for people to ask for help and support causes—for themselves, each other, and their communities. Since 2010, GoFundMe has become a trusted global leader in online fundraising, with $17 billion raised from over 200 million donations. Our vision is to become the most helpful place in the world.
Join us! The GoFundMe team is searching for our next Payments Senior Product Manager who believes in the impact of GoFundMe and is passionate about our mission to help people help others. Payments cultivates a trusted network that gets money quickly, safely & seamlessly, to anyone anywhere in the world. We enable seamless ways to accept donations across different payment methods and enable our beneficiaries to withdraw their funds quickly and safely in 19 countries across the world. Our Payments Product Managers own and lead outcomes related to Payments Foundations, Optimization, Monetization and Growth. Our PMs are responsible for setting the vision and strategy and own the roadmap and execution on the plans that are developed. We value Accountability, Bias to Action, Curiosity and invest in shared successes. We know that a broad range of perspectives help us to create the best possible product and diverse backgrounds and experiences. You possess a unique blend of business and technical savvy, have a keen eye for detail, at the same time have the ability to zoom out and have a 10,000 ft perspective and work collaboratively across cross-functional teams and leaders.
- Payments Expert: You will be responsible for a key part of our global payments platform and strategy - enabling new payments capabilities that help us expand our reach globally and delight our community, build foundational capabilities that enable us to move funds seamlessly, analyze and optimize conversion and fuel growth of our business with new payment opportunities.
- Product Ownership: Lead product vision, strategy, development, and successful execution of new product initiatives and features.
- Customer Focus: Be the advocate for our customers (internal and external) and understand the needs of our community to build delightful experiences.
- Collaboration: Work cross-functionally with engineering, design, marketing, data, QA, and other teams to build out an amazing product.
- Communication: Articulate the problem you’re solving, the vision you are going after, write crisp and clear requirements and communicate the challenges and constraints to senior management and various stakeholders.
- Influence: Break down large projects into milestones, make trade-off decisions while balancing the nuances of implementation details and time-to-market needs, and get buy-in from cross-functional teams.
- Data-informed decision-making: Use A/B Testing, analytics, market research, usability studies and competitive analysis to drive product decisions.
- Analytics: Focus on product instrumentation and analytics and iterate based on data and user insights.
- Payments Expertise: The Ideal candidate will have business acumen and product knowledge within the commerce and payments domain.
- Have a proven track record for building, launching and scaling successful products. Can take an idea/opportunity from a problem statement to a beautiful final product.
- Have a minimum of 10+ of enterprise product management experience.
- Demonstrated ability to lead and partner with designers, engineers, and other cross-functional stakeholders.
- Strong communicator with the ability to bring people together to define a common vision and plan for action.
- Ability to work on multiple projects under pressure and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent; MBA or technical degree a plus.
Why you’ll love it here...
- Market competitive pay
- Rich healthcare benefits including employer paid premiums for medical/dental/vision (100% for employee only plans and 85% for employee + dependent plans) and employer HSA contributions.
- 401(k) retirement plan with company matching
- Hybrid workplace with fully remote flexibility for many roles
- Monetary support for new hire setup, hybrid work & wellbeing, family planning, and commuting expenses
- A variety of mental and wellness programs to support employees
- Generous paid parental leave and family planning stipend
- Supportive time off policies including vacation, sick/mental health days, volunteer days, company holidays, and a floating holiday
- Learning & development and recognition programs
- Gives Back Program where employees can nominate a fundraiser every week for a donation from the company
- Inclusion, diversity, equity, and belonging are vital to our priorities and we continue to evolve our strategy to ensure DEI is embedded in all processes and programs at GoFundMe. Our Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion team is always finding new ways for our company to uphold and represent the experiences of all of the people in our organization.
- Employee resource groups
- Your work has a real purpose and will help change lives on a global scale.
- You’ll be a part of a fun, supportive team that works hard and celebrates accomplishments together.
- We live by our core values: consider everything, do the right thing, spread empathy, delight the customer, and give back.
- We are a certified Great Place to Work, are growing fast and have incredible opportunities ahead!
GoFundMe is proud to be an equal opportunity employer that actively pursues candidates of diverse backgrounds and experiences. We are committed to providing diversity, equity, and inclusion training to all employees, and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, ethnicity, nationality or national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, pregnancy status, marital status, age, medical condition, mental or physical disability, or military or veteran status.
Learn more about GoFundMe...