Want to help us, help others? We’re hiring!
GoFundMe is a global community of over 100 million people with the common purpose of helping one another. Our mission is to help people help each other by making it safe and easy for people to ask for help and support causes—for themselves, each other, and their communities. In 2022, GoFundMe joined together with Classy, a leading nonprofit fundraising software company that enables nonprofits to connect supporters with the causes they care about. Together, GoFundMe and Classy have empowered people and organizations to raise more than $25 billion since 2010. Our vision is to become the most helpful place in the world.
Join us! The GoFundMe team is searching for a dynamic and innovative Product Portfolio Lead to facilitate the coordination and execution of our product portfolio. You will work closely with internal stakeholders, external partners, product and engineering leadership to ensure successful completion of cross team technical initiatives and implementation of technical processes. You will be responsible for driving the roadmapping, planning, and execution processes for our overall platform in order to deliver more help to people around the world. The ideal candidate for this role will have a strong background in product management, program management, strategic planning, and a proven ability to deliver results in a fast-paced and dynamic environment. This is an individual contributor (IC) role that will report to our SVP, Product.
Candidates considered for this role will be located in one of the following locations: San Francisco Bay Area, San Diego, Los Angeles, Chicago, or New York.
- Work closely with our SVP product to define and implement a roadmapping and planning process for GoFundMe
- Partner with design, product management and engineering development teams to assess technical feasibility of potential opportunities.
- Lead and coordinate cross-functional teams to deliver on-time, high-quality product initiatives.
- Collaborate with product, design and engineering teams to define, plan and execute technical projects.
- Provide periodic updates on execution progress to the technology and business organization in the forms of newsletters, presentations, MBRs, QBRs, etc.
- Act as a subject matter expert on technical processes, providing documentation, white papers, presentations, implementation guidance and support to internal and external stakeholders.
- Own program management of key technical initiatives, as needed, Be able to effectively educate and evangelize the opportunities for the GoFundMe platform in key internal and external forums to drive adoption and momentum.
- 10+ years of combined experience in product management, program management and project management/scrum master.
- Experience with Jira, confluence and google sheets - a MUST
- Experience leading a roadmapping process
- Experience working with internal partners and managing technical integrations.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to clearly articulate complex technical concepts to non technical stakeholders.
- Strong problem-solving skills, attention to detail, and the ability to work independently or collaboratively as part of a team.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Strong strategic thinking and problem-solving abilities.
- Passion for social impact and a strong commitment to GoFundMe’s mission.
Why you’ll love it here...
- Market competitive pay
- Rich healthcare benefits including employer paid premiums for medical/dental/vision (100% for employee only plans and 85% for employee + dependent plans) and employer HSA contributions.
- 401(k) retirement plan with company matching
- Hybrid workplace with fully remote flexibility for many roles
- Monetary support for new hire setup, hybrid work & wellbeing, family planning, and commuting expenses
- A variety of mental and wellness programs to support employees
- Generous paid parental leave and family planning stipend
- Supportive time off policies including vacation, sick/mental health days, volunteer days, company holidays, and a floating holiday
- Learning & development and recognition programs
- Gives Back Program where employees can nominate a fundraiser every week for a donation from the company
- Inclusion, diversity, equity, and belonging are vital to our priorities and we continue to evolve our strategy to ensure DEI is embedded in all processes and programs at GoFundMe. Our Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion team is always finding new ways for our company to uphold and represent the experiences of all of the people in our organization.
- Employee resource groups
- Your work has a real purpose and will help change lives on a global scale.
- You’ll be a part of a fun, supportive team that works hard and celebrates accomplishments together.
- We live by our core values: impatient to be great, find a way, earn trust every day, fueled by purpose
- We are a certified Great Place to Work, are growing fast and have incredible opportunities ahead!
GoFundMe is proud to be an equal opportunity employer that actively pursues candidates of diverse backgrounds and experiences. We are committed to providing diversity, equity, and inclusion training to all employees, and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, ethnicity, nationality or national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, pregnancy status, marital status, age, medical condition, mental or physical disability, or military or veteran status.
The total annual salary for this full-time position is $235,000 - $305,000 + bonus + equity + benefits. As this is a remote position, the salary range was determined by role, level, and possible location across the US. Individual pay is determined by work location and additional factors including job-related skills, experience, and relevant education or training. Your recruiter can share more about the specific salary range based on your location during the hiring process.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete a job application or a job interview or to otherwise participate in the hiring process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Learn more about GoFundMe:
We’re proud to partner with GoFundMe.org, an independent public charity, to extend the reach and impact of our generous community, while helping drive critical social change. You can learn more about GoFundMe.org’s activities and impact in their FY ‘23 annual report.
Our annual “Year in Help” report reflects our community’s impact in advancing our mission of helping people help each other.
For recent company news and announcements, visit our Newsroom.