Do you believe that people should compassionately support one another to create a better world? Well, we do!
Serving as the world’s most trusted fundraising platform, GoFundMe is committed to creating a better world by making it safe and easy for people to support causes they’re passionate about. When someone sees a need—whether it’s in their neighborhood or across the globe—they can turn their compassion into action through GoFundMe. Our customers have raised over $15 billion for their personal causes, making GoFundMe a top 200 website in the US based on traffic, with a monthly audience of over 100 million people.
GoFundMe is looking for a Senior Partnerships Manager (titling commensurate with experience) to work on business development and help expand the reach of our product suite across the consumer technology space by bringing tools, products and resources to companies, communities and networks. This person will excel at cultivating, building, and driving GoFundMe’s partner engagement to help more people at scale.
- This is a brand new role that builds and develops strong relationships with key partners that help the GoFundMe community and align with GoFundMe’s goals
- Identify, advise and secure new partnership opportunities that can scale across GoFundMe and reach a new audience of consumers through partners within consumer tech
- Create joint plans with our partners for programs, including end-to-end GTM plans with a robust set of goals, success metrics, and governance
- Manage and develop opportunities with existing partners to maximize output, ensure goals are met, and advocate their needs internally ensuring full product area stakeholder awareness and understanding.
- Track, analyze, and communicate key metrics to develop and execute against partnership goals, including but not limited to creating business proposals, sizing up opportunities, working with data metrics and communicating reviews to update senior management and key stakeholders
- Collaborate with internal and external cross functional stakeholders, including product, engineering, legal, and marketing teams to establish priorities and roadmaps, build products, programs, and systems to scale partnerships
- Maintain an understanding of the competitive landscape, emerging trends and disruptors, and news in the philanthropic space
- 8+ years experience in business development, consulting, product partnerships, sales and/or a similar field
- Proven track record anticipating market needs, developing and executing product integrations/programs that align with business goals and partner needs
- Strong ability to influence without authority, sell concepts internally and actively drive streamlined decision making across partners, stakeholders and interests.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills, with an ability to develop strong senior and executive level working relationships inside and outside of GoFundMe
- Ability to successfully work on cross functional initiatives in conjunction with engineering, product, design, marketing, and other key internal/external stakeholders.
- Experience explaining technical solutions, establishing goals, developing opportunities, and providing reporting/dashboards to identify trends and improve the partner performance
- Take a proactive, problem solving, multi-tasking, collaborative and self-driven approach to work and thrive in a dynamic, rapidly changing workplace
- Ability to develop and execute on strategic partnerships strategy
- Ability to identify, evaluate and secure new business opportunities and develop business proposals with recommendations based in quantitative and qualitative analytics and forecasting
- Passion for social impact and helping others with a desire to expand the philanthropic giving space
- Strong analytical skills - experience with data forecasting and analysis, as well as developing and communicating proposals, updates and reviews to key internal and external stakeholders
- Desire to help build systems and strategies to help grow a new business function
- Experience in consumer tech, finance, consultancy, or related industries preferred
Why you’ll love it here...
- Market competitive pay
- Rich healthcare benefits including employer paid premiums for medical/dental/vision (100% for employee only plans and 85% for employee + dependent plans) and employer HSA contributions.
- 401(k) retirement plan with company matching
- Hybrid workplace with fully remote flexibility for many roles
- Monetary support for new hire setup, hybrid work & wellbeing, family planning, and commuting expenses
- A variety of mental and wellness programs to support employees
- Generous paid parental leave and family planning stipend
- Supportive time off policies including vacation, sick/mental health days, volunteer days, company holidays, and a floating holiday
- Learning & development and recognition programs
- Gives Back Program where employees can nominate a fundraiser every week for a donation from the company
- Inclusion, diversity, equity, and belonging are vital to our priorities and we continue to evolve our strategy to ensure DEI is embedded in all processes and programs at GoFundMe. Our Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion team is always finding new ways for our company to uphold and represent the experiences of all of the people in our organization.
- Employee resource groups
- Your work has a real purpose and will help change lives on a global scale.
- You’ll be a part of a fun, supportive team that works hard and celebrates accomplishments together.
- We live by our core values: consider everything, do the right thing, spread empathy, delight the customer, and give back.
- We are a certified Great Place to Work, are growing fast and have incredible opportunities ahead!
GoFundMe is proud to be an equal opportunity employer that actively pursues candidates of diverse backgrounds and experiences. We are committed to providing diversity, equity, and inclusion training to all employees, and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, ethnicity, nationality or national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, pregnancy status, marital status, age, medical condition, mental or physical disability, or military or veteran status.
Learn more about GoFundMe...