Do you believe that people with compassion will support one another to create a better world? Well, we do! GoFundMe is the most popular personal fundraising site in the world. When someone sees a need to be filled, local or global, it’s part of GoFundMe’s role to help them succeed by making it easy and safe for people to rally around the cause and give online. Over $5 billion has been raised by our customers for their personal causes - making GoFundMe the global leader in social fundraising, with a monthly audience of over 100M people. The Go-To-Market team in Redwood City, CA is looking for a Senior Email Marketing Manager. This person will report into our Director of Communications.
- Create a comprehensive email strategy for GoFundMe to engage fundraising campaign organizers and donors via direct email marketing
- Develop and execute A/B testing for email optimization
- Coordinate and enhance the monthly email calendar and communicate with internal stakeholders regarding timing, scope, and costs
- Execute all aspects of the email deployment process from pulling email audiences, uploading content, QA, launch, and monitoring email delivery
- Manage daily, weekly, and monthly data-driven analysis and reporting of campaign and channel performance, including funnel performance and conversion metrics
- Routinely evaluate our existing email notifications and develop new automated campaigns based on user insights
- Develop, design, and build recipient lists
- Build creatives and draft copy for email campaigns
- A strong desire to empower people to help people through the GoFundMe platform
- 5+ years in an email marketing role serving a B2C market with proven growth results
- Experience with Braze, Sendgrid, Mail Chimp, Zoho, or similar platform
- Previous experience in political or charity fundraising preferred
- Excellent writer, especially in short form (email copy, headlines, etc.)
- Strong quantitative skills including using basic statistical analysis to understand customer behavior
- Ability to work effectively within a team in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
Why You'll Love it Here...
- Your work has real purpose and will help change lives. Really.
- We're a fun, interactive team with a work hard, play hard mentality.
- Our GivesBack program allows employees to nominate campaigns weekly to receive substantial donations.
- Healthy lunches are catered daily, along with well-stocked snacks and drinks!
- We're happy to pay for superb talent, offer full benefits, and issue bonuses.
- We're growing fast, and celebrate productive accomplishment!
GoFundMe is proud to be an equal opportunity employer that actively pursues candidates of diverse backgrounds and experiences. We are committed to providing diversity and inclusion training to all employees, and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, ethnicity, nationality or national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, pregnancy status, marital status, age, medical condition, mental or physical disability, or military or veteran status.