- Ensures successful delivery of project objectives and milestones
- Communicate project updates and status to the broader program and team
- Work with different stakeholders to create, update or track release documentation required in a FDA regulated environment
- Work on creating SOPs or relevant artifacts for the SDLC process
- Plan and execute the security initiatives to achieve and maintain HITRUST, ISO27001 and other compliance requirements
- Bachelor or Masters degree
- 5+ years of technical project management experience
- Exceptional project management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with Agile SDLC methodology
- Experience with JIRA, Confluence and other project management tools
- Experience with ISO 27001, HIPAA, HITRUST, NIST, GDPR and SOC II a plus
- Experience working in a regulated environment and familiarity with IEC 62304 and ISO 13485 standards is preferred
- Experience working in Health Care, Digital Health or Medical Devices is a plus
There are over 420 million people in the world with diabetes and Glooko helps them, as well as their physicians and care team, manage the disease more easily and cost effectively. Glooko is the Unified Platform for Diabetes Management and provides an FDA cleared, HIPAA compliant Web and Mobile (iOS and Android) application for people with diabetes and the clinicians who treat them. The platform seamlessly unifies data from over 80 of the leading blood glucose meters, insulin pumps, continuous glucose monitors, activity trackers, and biometric devices to deliver insights that improve personal and clinical decision support.
Glooko’s mobile app and web dashboard enable patients to easily track and proactively manage all aspects of their diabetes care. Glooko’s Population Tracker and APIs offer diabetes-centric analytics and supply insightful reports, graphs and pattern-triggered notifications to patients, health systems, and payers. The Glooko platform also allows customers and third-party developers to create branded modules for Glooko users.
Glooko has a global footprint and is funded and managed by visionary technologists and leaders in healthcare.
Glooko Benefits Include:
- Have a meaningful impact on people’s lives
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Pre-IPO stock incentives
- Full benefits: medical, dental, vision, and transportation incentives
- Annual reimbursement on fitness expenses (gym memberships, running shoes, yoga classes, etc.)
- 401(k) matching program
- Valuable experience in the rapidly growing mobile health industry
Glooko provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, or disability. In addition to federal law requirements, Glooko complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Posted positions are not open to third party recruiters/agencies and unsolicited resume submissions will be considered free referrals.