Globalization Partners’ automated, AI-enabled global employment platform, designed by our technical teams and powered by our worldwide HR experts, enables our customers to hire, onboard, and manage the best talent they can find, anywhere in the world.
As the global employment technology leader, we simplify global business by allowing companies to grow to new countries and test new markets compliantly, without the hassle of setting up branch offices or subsidiaries. ⠀⠀ ⠀
With diverse teams all around the world, our people are the heartbeat of the company and the reason why Globalization Partners is a fun and inclusive place to work. We encourage and support personal growth and career development, trust our team members with the autonomy to do their best work, and believe in recognition for a job well done. ⠀ ⠀
Did we mention you can experience all of this while working remotely? As a remote-first employer, we value your experience and skills more than where you are located. Join our collaborative work environment where you can make a real impact and love the work you’re doing!
About the position:
As Senior Product Manager at Globalization Partners, you will be performing across the end-to-end spectrum of the product management discipline for your product line while bridging the technical and business worlds as you design products that our customers love. You will be someone who enjoys spending time in the market to understand real customer problems and needs, finding innovative solutions that are scalable and repeatable for the broader market adoption.
You will be required to communicate with all functional areas within the company, such as Engineering, Operations, Finance, Marketing, Legal, UX, Customer Success, Support, as well as with other product managers in the practice. You will serve as both internal and external evangelist for your product line.
Our ideal candidate has a passion for automation, is a deep innovator, wants to solve complex problems and is looking to be part of a company consistently recognized as a Top Place to Work!
Our focus at Globalization Partners is on GROWTH – growth of our customers, our business, and our people. We are committed to providing our employees with opportunities for success at every stage in their career.
People are the heartbeat of the company and the key to making Globalization Partners an inclusive and fun place to work – a collaborative environment where you can make a real impact and love the work you’re doing!
What you will do:
- Manage the end-to-end life cycle of the product line from strategic planning to tactical execution.
- Build successful partnerships with engineering groups, eloquently authoring user stories around the expected deliverables. deconstructing business requirements and translating into user stories for Engineering teams
- Take ownership of road map predictability, be a strong change manager, and drive operational excellence
- Identify market opportunities, synthesize trends in the PEO ecosystem, measure product performance, growth, and couple these with insights from customers and partners
- Be a master in cross-functional collaboration by developing deep relationships with key cross-functional partners across the company and Establish a shared product understanding
What we are looking for:
- Experience with Back Office Billing systems; working specifically with payroll, billing, invoicing, payments, accounting process and applications
- Experience in FinTech, Accounting, currency exchange, international commerce
- Extensive record and demonstrated success in product management
- B.S. degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent experience; M.S. or MBA is a plus.
- Inspiring communicator who can demonstrate a wide peripheral knowledge and can speak to all functional groups that come together in orchestrating the product life cycle.
- Experience with agile software development methodologies, frameworks, and tools
- Excellent Problem solving and business analysis experience
- Experience learning and shifting priorities, while maintaining organization and control of the expected product outcomes
G-P helps growing companies unlock their full potential by making it possible to build highly skilled global teams in days instead of months. Through our SaaS-based platform, we help find, hire, onboard, pay, and manage team members, quickly and compliantly, to expand growth opportunities for everyone, everywhere – without the hassle of setting up local subsidiaries or branch offices.
G-P. Global Made Possible.
G-P is a proud Equal Opportunity Employer, and we are committed to building and maintaining a diverse, equitable and inclusive culture that celebrates authenticity. We prohibit discrimination and harassment against employees or applicants on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, and pregnancy-related conditions), gender identity or expression (including transgender status), sexual orientation, marital status, military service and veteran status, physical or mental disability, genetic information, or any other legally protected status.
G-P also is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation due to a disability during the interview process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org