At G-P, our mission is to break down barriers to global business, enabling opportunities for everyone, everywhere. With remote-first and diverse teams all around the world, our people are key to achieving this mission. That’s why we trust our Dream Team members with the flexibility and autonomy to do their best and most innovative work, encourage and support their personal growth and career development, and believe in recognition for a job well done.
Our industry-leading SaaS-based Global Employment Platform™ enables our customers to expand and grow into 180+ countries, creating more opportunities for global success – without requiring entity or subsidiary setup. The technical opportunities you’ll experience here have a positive impact on people and their work/life possibilities around the world. Beyond the power of our platform, we never forget that behind every hire is a human being. And that brings us to you.
If you have a passion for automation, are a deep innovator, and want to solve complex problems that lead to a world of positive results, consider G-P. Here, your knowledge and experience will be crucial to helping design and develop high-performing cloud-based software products using traditional Agile methodologies and modern frameworks.
Beyond a competitive compensation and benefits package, what we offer to all employees along the way is the clear and simple promise of Opportunity Made Possible. Come expand your skills in new ways and experience the thrill of your best innovations becoming reality.
About the Position
We are looking for an experienced Salesforce Delivery Lead who is excited to work with some of the most amazing talents in the tech industry - a technical expert within the Salesforce platform who will support critical business functions and meet project objectives, business requirements, and company goals.
What will you do
- Work with Salesforce Delivery Manager to align and secure resources to deliver project pipeline
- Work with stakeholders to translate high level scope into clear objectives and deliverables.
- Work with Agile development teams (Internal and Vendor’s) to agree on different work packages and timelines
- Coordinate and coach build teams to achieve agreed objectives.
- Coordinate release activities for multiple projects to ensure there is little friction between planned deliverables.
- Drive best practice among build team members in the areas of documentation.
- Assists with sizing of Features / User stories.
- Helps with shaping suitable testing strategies.
Drive continuous improvement by facilitating team retrospectives, teaching problem-solving techniques, and driving greater accountability amongst team members, within a highly global matrix setup
Manage stakeholder expectations to manage team capacity and delivery schedules.
Responsible for team’s commitments, and in cases of failure, communicate impact to stakeholders and suitable mitigating
- Have a product driven thinking in delivering value to Customers.
What we are looking for
- Extensive experience defining and delivering enterprise solutions in Salesforce is a must.
- Previous experience in a Salesforce Administrator/Development role required.
- Demonstrated leadership driving technical implementations working with remote teams is a must.
- Experience with key areas including integration technologies, single sign on, master data management and industry reference architecture.
- Hands on attitude with an ability to connect with all team, verticals, horizontal and matrix, including developers and business SMEs – good mix of business IT skills, business process knowledge and solid technical expertise.
- Good analytical skills and interpersonal skills to interact with various business process representatives.
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills - verbal, written and presentation skills. Ability to articulate business process requirements to a development team (and vice versa: IT requirements to the business) to support the implementation. Able to effectively develop and deliver materials that are appropriate for the audience.
- Experience with Agile implementation methodologies.
- Experience in a CI/CD environment a plus
- Experience in a Sales Cloud environment essential
- Experience in a Service Cloud and experience could environment good to have
- Prior experience in a Solution Architect role desired
- Prior experience with Salesforce CPQ highly desired
- Salesforce Admin, Salesforce Advanced Administrator, Platform App Builder highly desired
- PMP/Lean Six Sigma/Agile knowledge/certification
G-P helps growing companies unlock their full potential by making it possible to build highly skilled global teams in days instead of months. Through our SaaS-based platform, we help find, hire, onboard, pay, and manage team members, quickly and compliantly, to expand growth opportunities for everyone, everywhere – without the hassle of setting up local subsidiaries or branch offices.
G-P. Global Made Possible.
G-P is a proud Equal Opportunity Employer, and we are committed to building and maintaining a diverse, equitable and inclusive culture that celebrates authenticity. We prohibit discrimination and harassment against employees or applicants on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, and pregnancy-related conditions), gender identity or expression (including transgender status), sexual orientation, marital status, military service and veteran status, physical or mental disability, genetic information, or any other legally protected status.
G-P also is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation due to a disability during the interview process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org