At G-P, our mission is to break down barriers to global business, enabling opportunities for everyone, everywhere. With remote-first and diverse teams all around the world, our people are key to achieving this mission. That’s why we trust our Dream Team members with the flexibility and autonomy to do their best and most innovative work, encourage and support their personal growth and career development, and believe in recognition for a job well done.
Our industry-leading SaaS-based Global Employment Platform™ enables our customers to expand and grow into 180+ countries, creating more opportunities for global success – without requiring entity or subsidiary setup. The technical opportunities you’ll experience here have a positive impact on people and their work/life possibilities around the world. Beyond the power of our platform, we never forget that behind every hire is a human being. And that brings us to you.
If you have a passion for automation, are a deep innovator, and want to solve complex problems that lead to a world of positive results, consider G-P. Here, your knowledge and experience will be crucial to helping design and develop high-performing cloud-based software products using traditional Agile methodologies and modern frameworks.
Beyond a competitive compensation and benefits package, what we offer to all employees along the way is the clear and simple promise of Opportunity Made Possible. Come expand your skills in new ways and experience the thrill of your best innovations becoming reality.
What you will do:
- Design and develop our cloud-enabled products, working on all parts of the code stack as we
utilize modern frameworks and technologies
- Collaborate with stakeholders within the business including Product team and UserExperience team to understand their requirements/criteria
- Mentor Software Engineers to allow for knowledge development through advice, coaching
and training opportunities
- Advocate and evangelize modern agile methodologies and best practices
- Take a lead role in translating requirements to sprint stories and executing on them
- Build quick prototypes to refine concepts, then turn them into real production-quality
- Contribute to the evolution of the SDLC and the tech stack
What we're looking for:
- Experience developing SaaS enterprise software in distributed teams
- Experience developing & integrating full-stack web applications using modern frameworks,
with knowledge in some or all of the following; Typescript, React, Java, APIs,
- Previous knowledge of modern cloud architectures and technologies. Experience with AWS
is a plus.
- Experience in a startup or high-growth environment is desirable.
- B.S. in Computer Science or equivalent.
G-P helps growing companies unlock their full potential by making it possible to build highly skilled global teams in days instead of months. Through our SaaS-based platform, we help find, hire, onboard, pay, and manage team members, quickly and compliantly, to expand growth opportunities for everyone, everywhere – without the hassle of setting up local subsidiaries or branch offices.
G-P. Global Made Possible.
G-P is a proud Equal Opportunity Employer, and we are committed to building and maintaining a diverse, equitable and inclusive culture that celebrates authenticity. We prohibit discrimination and harassment against employees or applicants on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, and pregnancy-related conditions), gender identity or expression (including transgender status), sexual orientation, marital status, military service and veteran status, physical or mental disability, genetic information, or any other legally protected status.
G-P also is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation due to a disability during the interview process, please contact us at email@example.com