Globalization Partners’ automated, AI-enabled global employment platform, designed by our technical teams and powered by our worldwide HR experts, enables our customers to hire, onboard, and manage the best talent they can find, anywhere in the world.
As the global employment technology leader, we simplify global business by allowing companies to grow to new countries and test new markets compliantly, without the hassle of setting up branch offices or subsidiaries.
With diverse teams all around the world, our people are the heartbeat of the company and the reason why Globalization Partners is a fun and inclusive place to work. We encourage and support personal growth and career development, trust our team members with the autonomy to do their best work, and believe in recognition for a job well done.
Did we mention you can experience all of this while working remotely? As a remote-first employer, we value your experience and skills more than where you are located. Join our collaborative work environment where you can make a real impact and love the work you’re doing!
About the position:
Globalization Partners, consistently being recognized as a ‘Top place to work’ is growing its Account Management team to accommodate the continued acceleration ahead of us. You will be joining a team that is focused like a laser on taking over the world, building a company we are proud of, and meeting the needs of 30,000+ employers hiring internationally.
We have an immediate opening for an Account Manager. This position offers significant potential, fast-paced career development, and numerous opportunities for personal achievement.
As an Account Manager in a fast-growing company, you will have responsibility for supporting our customers as we onboard professionals in more than 187 countries. We need experienced strong account management professionals with the creative thinking to roll with the punches with a fast-growing company while meeting the needs of our customers and continuing to make them love us. We are looking for someone with high energy and a laser-like attention to detail as well as the ability and inclination to roll up his or her sleeves and do whatever it takes to get a job done.
What you can expect to do:
- Managing our customers as they expand into 187+ countries around the globe
- Build and retain positive relationships with customers that ensure positive feedback and referrals
- Post-sales driven customer experience
- Helping new customers navigate global expansion while working to grow your existing customer base into new countries
- Handle ongoing matters with new and existing customers and work swiftly to resolve queries
- Learn to advise on benefits, international payroll queries and other customer matters that invariably arise for customers hiring internationally
- Preparing and reviewing locally compliant employment contracts
- Maintaining the Globalization Partners’ database of Global Professionals, Customers, and other information with meticulous detail
- Work cohesively with all other departments to ensure the growth of the company
- Adhere to defined SLA’s and continued customer satisfaction
- Ability to take on and lead projects on top of account management
What we are looking for:
- BS/BA Degree or higher in International Business, International Relations, HR, Law, or other depending on experience
- 3+ years working as an Account Manager with Customer Services/Customer Success experience
- Experience working for a U.S. based company and/or U.S. based customers required
- Strong English language skills, both verbal and written
- Experience working in an international space, or a passion for doing business globally
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability and experience to quickly build rapport and establish trust and understanding of customers, professionals, and global partners
- Extremely professional and a great attitude
- Excellent project management skills
- Comfortable with numbers and utilizing Microsoft Excel
- Ability to pay meticulous attention to detail, yet also see “the big picture”
- Experience with Microsoft Word, Outlook and SharePoint
- Experience with a help center support (e.g., Zendesk, etc.) and Salesforce
- Someone highly organized and capable of multi-tasking
- Committed to providing great work results
- Take accountability for your work and actions
“CV written in English is a plus as this position reports to or works closely with English speakers”
About Globalization Partners
Globalization Partners is the world’s leading global employment platform that makes it fast and easy for employers to hire anyone, anywhere, without having to set up international branch offices or subsidiaries.
By using Globalization Partners’ proprietary, AI-enabled, automated, and compliant platform, companies can grow revenue faster, improve their access to global talent, and minimize risk. Customers receive around the clock access to the industry’s largest and most experienced team of global HR experts who can assist with questions about hiring talent in over 187 countries.
Globalization Partners: Succeed Faster.
Globalization Partners is a proud Equal Opportunity Employer, and we are committed to building and maintaining a diverse, equitable and inclusive culture that celebrates authenticity. We prohibit discrimination and harassment against employees or applicants on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, and pregnancy-related conditions), gender identity or expression (including transgender status), sexual orientation, marital status, military service and veteran status, physical or mental disability, genetic information, or any other legally protected status.
Globalization Partners also is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation due to a disability during the interview process, please contact us at email@example.com.