As the leader in the Employer of Record industry and a company consistently recognized as a Top Place to Work, our focus at Globalization Partners is on GROWTH – growth of our customers, our business, and our people. We are committed to providing our employees with opportunities for success at every stage in their career.
About The Position
At Globalization Partners we are in high-growth mode- we have doubled in size this year and plan to continue at this pace for the next five years. Given our aggressive charter, we are looking for a HR Partner who thrives in a fast-paced environment. Growth is in our mandate and we need people to do it. Our culture is renowned, and our goal is to build it and keep it!
As a Human Resources Specialist in a fast-growing company, you will have responsibility for supporting professionals we engage on behalf of our clients throughout the UK & Ireland, and assisting in the management of the back-end HR, accounting, and legal service providers that support the infrastructure of our international entities.
We are looking for someone with high energy and a laser-like attention to detail. We also seek someone with the ability and inclination to roll up their sleeves and do whatever it takes to get a job done. Finally, we need experienced human resources professionals with the creative thinking to roll with the punches in a fast-growing company while meeting the needs of our clients and continuing to make them love us.
This is a key role in our organization and an incredible opportunity to get in on the ground floor of an extremely fast-growing company with a mission to change the face of global business.
Remote working opportunities are available for this role.
What You’ll Do
- Support the on-boarding of new hires, including payroll setup and benefit enrolments as required
- Provide senior level support to our clients by negotiating employment contracts and on-boarding employees in various countries
- Managing local payroll providers, benefits brokers, HR advisors and other partners
- Responding to client queries and advising on benefits, international payroll, expense reporting, and other HR matters that invariably arise for clients hiring internationally
- Supporting with terminations and visa applications, to the extent needed
- Serve as our regional expert for all human resources functions related to the European region
- Advise clients on market norm benefits
- Manage client relationships in conjunction with members of the client services team
- Handle ongoing matters with existing clients by pulling in appropriate members of the team to resolve client queries
- Negotiating with potential new clients and existing clients expanding
- Work with the client and operations teams to identify and manage service improvement activities
- Creative thinking, and the ability to negotiate win-win-win solutions for our clients, our team members who work for our clients, and our company
What We’re Looking For
- BS/BA Degree or higher in Human Resources, International Business, Accounting, Law, or other depending on experience
- 4-6 years Human Resources experience in the UK
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
- Additional language skills would be helpful but not required – please advise which languages you speak and write in when applying
- Experience interacting with people internationally
- Willingness to work flexible hours across time zones, as required for international business
- Technical fluency
- Experience with Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook, and SharePoint
- Experience liaising with and coordinating multiple team members to drive toward a goal
- Account management experience and Customer Service oriented, highly professional and a great attitude
- Payroll experience a plus
- Ability to pay meticulous attention to detail, yet also see “the big picture”
- Experience working with a fast-growing, entrepreneurial company
- Creative thinking to solve problems
- Exceptionally reliable and organized
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Committed to great work
- Great professional work references