About the Position
At Globalization Partners we’re in high-growth mode – we've doubled in size last year and plan to continue this pace for the next five years. Given our aggressive charter, we’re looking for a strategic and data-driven Demand Gen Manager who thrives in a fast-paced environment. As a key member of the demand generation team, you’ll be responsible for generating leads, pipeline and revenue for the business via content syndication, conversational marketing and direct mail. Growth is in our mandate and we need you to do it.
What You’ll Do
- Own demand generation focused content syndication, conversational marketing, and direct mail programs from beginning to end – from planning, development, and testing, to launch, reporting, and maintenance.
- Work with Sr. Manager of Demand Generation to develop virtual event program and manage logistics before, during, and after owned and paid webinars and virtual events.
- Maintain program calendar including concept, content, testing and audience information
- Define and manage program segmentation and personalization strategies.
- Work closely with marketing operations team on program setup, tracking and reporting.
- Continually measure and optimize program performance; identify and report on relevant program KPIs.
- Manage third party vendor relationships; make recommendations on new vendors.
- Partner with business development, sales, content and other internal team members to coordinate efforts and leverage learnings from other channels.
- Track demand generation best practices, monitor industry trends, and make recommendations for growth.
What We’re Looking For
- 3-5 years of B2B marketing experience with strong campaign or integrated marketing background.
- Proficiency in marketing automation (HubSpot preferred) and CRM (Salesforce) platforms.
- Strong knowledge of CAN-SPAM, GDPR, CCPA and CASL opt-in/opt-out practices.
- Proven experience allocating and managing large budgets.
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments and optimizing user funnels.
- Organized and detail-oriented with solid project management and analytical skills.
- Account Based Marketing (ABM) experience preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Passion for taking risks, improving processes, and making data-driven decisions.