Our ideal candidate has a passion for automation, is a deep innovator, wants to solve complex problems and is looking to be part of a company consistently recognised as a Top Place to Work!
As the leader in the Employer of Record industry, our focus at Globalization Partners is on GROWTH – growth of our customers, our business, and our people. We are committed to providing our employees with opportunities for success at every stage in their career.
People are the heartbeat of the company and the key to making Globalization Partners an inclusive and fun place to work – a collaborative environment where you can make a real impact and love the work you’re doing!
What you'll do:
- Manage the DevOps team to execute the business infrastructure objectives
- Define, implement, and maintain Cloud Operational Processes including backups, disaster recovery, patching, compliance, scalability, observability, performance management, and operational cost management
- Participate in the planning and evaluation of new SaaS technology initiatives in collaboration with Technology, product and business teams.
- Collaborate on, prioritise, execute, and communicate the implementation roadmap of SaaS Technology initiatives in collaboration with Technology leadership.
- Promote DevOps practices across the Engineering organisation
- Troubleshoot critical issues that may involve many systems in a distributed architecture.
- Promote and drive innovation in technologies, processes, and tools.
- Help implement the engineering department’s strategy and processes.
What we're looking for:
- 3-5 years experience in SaaS, PaaS, and IaaS technologies, including AWS
- 3-5 years experience managing DevOps teams and supporting scalable infrastructure.
- Strong understanding of infrastructure architecture and scalable patterns.
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to lead, manage, coach, mentor, and train
- Knowledge of containerization, specifically Docker and a well-known orchestration solution, such as Kubernetes or AWS ECS.
- Experience in a startup or high-growth environment is highly desirable.
What we can offer you:
Our people are the key to our success and as a Globalization Partners employee, you can be assured that you are our top priority, from once you apply, right through to your first day and beyond.
We work hard and take care of each other, while enjoying ourselves along the way.
We offer a range of great benefits, here are just a few:
- Competitive salary and bonus
- Pension package
- Private healthcare & dental care
- Remote/flexible working
About Globalization Partners
Hire anyone, anywhere, quickly and easily.
Globalization Partners AI- driven, automated, fully compliant global Employer of Record platform technology is transforming how companies hire talent around the globe. Our industry-leading proprietary technology simplifies onboarding and managing employees anywhere in the world.
With easy-to-use dashboards and a mobile-ready payroll authorization system, our customers can safely and securely access crucial HR documents and authorize and approve global payroll faster than ever.