Globalization Partners simplifies global business by enabling companies to hire great talent anywhere in the world, without the complexity of setting up foreign branch offices or subsidiaries. You find the talent, and we put YOUR candidate on OUR fully compliant, in-country payroll. This enables you to expand into almost any country around the globe – quickly and easily. Our platform enables you to leapfrog over the legal, HR and tax complexities without having to figure out “how” to do business in a foreign country, while getting all the benefits of a global team.
Globalization Partners’ Globalization Partners’ Global Expansion Platform™ enables you to hire in more than 170 countries within days, and without the need to set up costly international subsidiaries. You identify great talent anywhere in the world, and we put them on our fully compliant global payroll—lifting the burden of global corporate tax, legal, and HR matters from your shoulders to ours. Our systems are accessible at the touch of a finger via our software platform and app.
We make it easy for anyone to do business anywhere and hold ourselves to high standards of doing business by maintaining our triple bottom line philosophy that emphasizes happy clients, happy employees and happy shareholders. And not to brag, but we’ve won multiple awards for our culture, including being named as one of the Top 150 Company Cultures in America by Entrepreneur Magazine.
Globalization Partners, is on track to deliver 130 percent of it’s 2021 forecast of new customer acquisition and similarly exceed its original revenue projections.
The company’s dramatic growth reflects the demand for high-quality, scalable, global remote work solutions in a business environment that has quickly shifted towards a “remote-first” work culture. Globalization Partners is reporting record-breaking results with an upwards revised financial forecast of more than USD$1 billion dollars in annualised recurring revenue (ARR) by the end of 2021.
At the onset of 2021, Globalization Partners planned to hire 300 new employees over the course of the year. Now, the company is upgrading that initial projection to 150 internal employees per month in the second half of 2021 and beyond, while maintaining its commitment to customers by ensuring a continued 97 percent customer satisfaction rating.
International Business, Simplified.
About the position:
As a Sales Executive, you will be joining a team that is laser-focused on taking over the world, building a company we are proud of, and meeting the needs of 30,000 employers hiring internationally. With our record of phenomenal growth, we need to recruit the best of the best, with the potential to grow with us as we expand.
What you will do:
You will be responsible for all aspects of the sales cycle including reaching out and following on both incoming and self-generated leads, generating deal proposals through to deal close. Although we close sales on the wire, this is a very consultative sales process, where we act as a trusted advisor to educate our clients about overseas expansion, and at the same time differentiate ourselves through our knowledge and client service. We are looking for someone with high energy, high integrity and exceptional attention to detail, who is focused on provide an outstanding client experience from the very first contact with Globalization Partners.
The team is responsible for the generation of new revenues for Globalization Partners by meeting corporate sales targets. As a member of this key team, you would be responsible for meeting your individual sales targets and other metrics established by the Sales Manager.
- Understand prospective client requirements and validate their suitability for Globalization Partner’s solution
- Complete sales and achieve quarterly sales targets
- Meet activity KPIs set by your sales manager
- Build and sustain a strong understanding of the Globalization Partner’s solutions using the education materials provided
- Maintain a strong understand of the competitive environment by engaging in internal training, self education and research
- Follow up on company-sourced and self-generated leads from multiple sources including website, partners, sales team colleagues, trade shows, marketing campaigns, etc.
- Proactively call prospects, build relationships by understanding their business and challenges
- Educate prospects on the opportunities and benefits of our solution
- Draft and follow up on proposals, overcome objections and close sales, while working to a quarterly sales target
- Maintain a strong pipeline to meet assigned sales quotas and metrics
- Identify potential prospects through LinkedIn, news feeds, online research, etc.
- Constantly learn about our business, follow industry-related developments and maintain an entrepreneurial drive
- Develop, maintain and engage in business related networking online via LinkedIn, Twitter (etc.) and physically through local networking and industry events. Build partnership with sales executives in adjacent solutions to maximise lead opportunities
- Maintain high quality data in Salesforce
What we are looking for:
We are creating this company together as a team, so it is incredibly important that we have the best and brightest people all working together towards our common goals. In order to be successful in our culture, we look for the following demonstrated attributes:
- Ability and experience in researching prospect industries and providing insight as relates to talent acquisition
- Ability to build and develop excellent customer relationships
- Outstanding communication skills both written and verbal
- Active listening skills
- Attention to detail
- Collaborative and support skills to team
- Presentation & product demonstration experience
- Problem solving skills
- Information gathering skills
- Self starter with strong time management & organizational skills
- Ability to understand and explain complex solutions
- Successful record in selling solution in a remote environment
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in a business or finance discipline
- Minimum of 2 - 5 years’ experience in sales, with a track record in meeting sales targets and pitching to C-Level
- Experience in global operations, or a B2B product with a financial focus preferred
- Structured Sales training in established sales methodologies preferred
- International work and/or travel experience a strong plus. Experience working in a start-up environment an advantage
- Very good English language skills
- Working knowledge of Salesforce or similar CRM preferred