As the leader in the Employer of Record industry and a company consistently recognized as a Top Place to Work, our focus at Globalization Partners is on GROWTH – growth of our customers, our business, and our people. We are committed to providing our employees with opportunities for success at every stage in their career.
People are the heartbeat of the company and the key to making Globalization Partners an inclusive and fun place to work – a collaborative environment where you can make a real impact and love the work you’re doing
About the position:
As a hands-on, Senior Software Engineering Manager at Globalization Partners, you will perform as an individual contributor and also lead a small team of software engineers.
What you will do:
- Provide technical leadership in the development team.
- Drive the implementation of development activities, both individually and as the technical lead of a small team of developers.
- Work collaboratively with engineering leadership, product owners, and other stakeholders to understand high-level requirements and develop software architecture and design.
- Create and drive the detailed planning, scheduling and execution of development plans to meet business goals and schedules.
- Help define and enforce development practices, including unit tests and code reviews.
- Promote and drive innovation in technologies, processes, and tools.
- Mentor and develop team members.
What we are looking for:
- Software engineering background, with extensive experience of developing enterprise-scale web/cloud-based commercial software products.
- Experience leading complex software development projects through all phases of the software development life cycle using Agile/Scrum methodologies.
- Successful record as a technical leader.
- Experience with both back-end and front-end technologies – Java, Spring Boot, Node.js, React, HTML, CSS, REST, GraphQL, SQL, etc.
- Knowledge of modern cloud architectures and technologies - Experience with AWS is a plus.
- Experience integrating with external systems - Specific experience integrating with Acumatica and Salesforce is a plus.
- Experience with BPM modeling tools such as Camunda.
- Solid software engineering fundamentals.
- Experience in a startup or high-growth environment is highly desirable.
- Strong analytical, planning, and organizational skills with an ability to manage competing demands.
- Capable of working with ambiguous requirements and minimal direction.
- Pride in writing well-structured, well-commented, and maintainable code.
About Globalization Partners
Hire anyone, anywhere, quickly and easily.
Globalization Partners AI- driven, automated, fully compliant global Employer of Record platform technology is transforming how companies hire talent around the globe. Our industry-leading proprietary technology simplifies onboarding and managing employees anywhere in the world.
With easy-to-use dashboards and a mobile-ready payroll authorization system, our customers can safely and securely access crucial HR documents and authorize and approve global payroll faster than ever.
Globalization Partners: Breaking Down Barriers for Everyone, Everywhere