Globalization Partners’ automated, AI-enabled global employment platform, designed by our technical teams and powered by our worldwide HR experts, enables our customers to hire, onboard, and manage the best talent they can find, anywhere in the world.
As the global employment technology leader, we simplify global business by allowing companies to grow to new countries and test new markets compliantly, without the hassle of setting up branch offices or subsidiaries.
With diverse teams all around the world, our people are the heartbeat of the company and the reason why Globalization Partners is a fun and inclusive place to work. We encourage and support personal growth and career development, trust our team members with the autonomy to do their best work, and believe in recognition for a job well done.
About the position: We are looking for a Senior Tax Analyst to join our (Boston, MA) based tax team, reporting to the International Tax Director.
What you can expect to do:
- Lead the tax aspect of the new entities set up by collaborating with various internal department functions and the external service providers.
- Assist with all aspect of transfer pricing requirements including maintaining the contemporaneous transfer pricing documentations, meeting local jurisdictions’ transfer pricing requirements, and integrating transfer pricing adjustments in books and records accurately.
- Manage monitoring, updating, and drafting of the intercompany agreements,
- Work closely with the third-party service provider and the internal tax team to coordinate the global compliance work.
- Monitor and maintain the withholding tax requirements.
- Assist with the review of annual international tax compliance filings such as Form 5471, Form 8858, and Form 1118.
- Assist with the international tax components of the US income tax return compliance, including calculation of earnings and profit (“E&P”) of CFCs, GILTI and subpart F income, and FTC position.
- Coordinate with the regional tax team members in managing the non-US entities’ tax provision process.
What we are looking for:
- Education: Bachelor’s degree (B.A./B.S.) or equivalent in Finance, Accounting, or related discipline.
- Experience: 3-5 years of directly related experience.
- An equivalent combination of education and experience may be accepted as a satisfactory substitute for the specific education and experience listed above.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent tax research and tax technical writing skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to work well on a cross functional team as well as operate effectively in a corporate culture
- Certification/Licensure: CPA is preferred.
- Other: Strong communication, project management and organization skills required. Must be proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
#LI-DNI #LI-Remote #LI-JW1
G-P helps growing companies unlock their full potential by making it possible to build highly skilled global teams in days instead of months. Through our SaaS-based platform, we help find, hire, onboard, pay, and manage team members, quickly and compliantly, to expand growth opportunities for everyone, everywhere – without the hassle of setting up local subsidiaries or branch offices.
G-P. Global Made Possible.
G-P is a proud Equal Opportunity Employer, and we are committed to building and maintaining a diverse, equitable and inclusive culture that celebrates authenticity. We prohibit discrimination and harassment against employees or applicants on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, and pregnancy-related conditions), gender identity or expression (including transgender status), sexual orientation, marital status, military service and veteran status, physical or mental disability, genetic information, or any other legally protected status.
G-P also is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation due to a disability during the interview process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org