Our ideal candidate has a passion for automation, is a deep innovator, wants to solve complex problems and is looking to be part of a company consistently recognised as a Top Place to Work!
As the leader in the Employer of Record industry, our focus at Globalization Partners is on GROWTH – growth of our customers, our business, and our people. We are committed to providing our employees with opportunities for success at every stage in their career.
People are the heartbeat of the company and the key to making Globalization Partners an inclusive and fun place to work – a collaborative environment where you can make a real impact and love the work you’re doing!
About the position:
As a Principal Software Engineer at Globalization Partners you will be hands-on, perform as an individual contributor and will also lead a small team of software engineers.
What you'll do:
- Provide hands-on technical leadership in the development team
- Drive the implementation of development activities including owning technical design and project execution for the team to meet business goals
- Collaborate with stakeholders across the business to understand their requirements, negotiate phased release plans and define user story acceptance criteria that meet evolving customer needs
- Design and develop our cloud-enabled products, working on all parts of the code stack as we utilize modern frameworks and technologies
- Mentor Software Engineers to allow for knowledge development through advice, coaching and training opportunities
- Advocate and evangelize modern agile methodologies and best practices
- Take a lead role in translating requirements to sprint stories and executing on them
- Build quick prototypes to refine concepts, then turn them into real production-quality features
- Contribute to the evolution of the SDLC and the tech stack
What we’re looking for:
- 10+ years of experience developing SaaS enterprise software in distributed teams, with at least 2 years-experience as a tech lead
- Experience developing & integrating full-stack web applications using modern frameworks, with knowledge in most or all of the following; Typescript, React, Java, APIs, modern databases
- Knowledge of modern cloud architectures and technologies. Experience with AWS is a plus
- Experience in a startup or high-growth environment is desirable
- B.S. in Computer Science or equivalent
What we can offer you:
Our people are the key to our success and as a Globalization Partners employee, you can be assured that you are our top priority, from once you apply, right through to your first day and beyond.
We work hard and take care of each other, while enjoying ourselves along the way.
We offer a range of great benefits, here are just a few:
- Competitive salary and bonus
- Pension package
- Private healthcare & dental care
- Remote/flexible working
About Globalization Partners
Hire anyone, anywhere, quickly and easily.
Globalization Partners AI- driven, automated, fully compliant global Employer of Record platform technology is transforming how companies hire talent around the globe. Our industry-leading proprietary technology simplifies onboarding and managing employees anywhere in the world.
With easy-to-use dashboards and a mobile-ready payroll authorization system, our customers can safely and securely access crucial HR documents and authorize and approve global payroll faster than ever.
Globalization Partners: Breaking Down Barriers for Everyone, Everywhere