Glance - An InMobi Group Company :
Founded in 2019, Glance is a consumer technology company that operates some of the most disruptive digital platforms including Glance, Roposo, and Glance TV. Glance has redefined the way the internet is consumed on the lock screen, removing the need to search for and download apps. Over 400 million smartphones now come enabled with Glance’s next-generation internet experience.
Roposo has revolutionized commerce by launching a destination for creator-led live entertainment commerce. Glance TV is changing the way consumers engage and interact with their televisions.
Headquartered in Singapore, Glance is an unconsolidated subsidiary of InMobi Group and is funded by Jio Platforms, Google, and Mithril Capital. For more information, visit glance.com, roposo.com, and inmobi.com.
What should you know about joining Glance?
At Glance, we walk the talk – free yourself, dream big, and chase your passion! On joining, you’ll have opportunities to make an immediate impact on mission-critical projects, as you work with highly capable and ambitious peer groups.
Be rewarded for your autonomy even as you collaborate. Ideate, innovate, and inspire by leveraging bleeding-edge tech to disrupt consumer experiences.
While you work, we’ll take care of nourishing your body, mind, and soul. This includes daily meals, gym, trainings, tech tools, and regular unwind sessions. Also, feel free to bring your kids – even the furry ones – to the office!
- Source, Curate, and Categorize content from across different platforms like YT and OTT
- Manages a team of writers and work closely with design and partnership teams.
- Determine the standards a piece of content must meet to be considered into the feed
- Create a schedule and process for curation to meet the timelines, consistently
- Verify accuracy, relevance, and ensure that content meets organizational guidelines and standards
- Research emerging trends and brainstorm new stories, series, concepts, themes, and formats as needed.
- Proven work experience as a Content Creator or similar role.
- The candidate must be self-starter.
- Understanding of entertainment content
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English
- An ability to fact-check long-form content pieces
- Time-management skills
- Bachelor’s in Marketing, English, Journalism or relevant field.